Skip Navigation
 

Meeting Minutes, 1 September 2014

HERE: Becca M., Fletcher, Keston, Liz, Ben, Lauren (freshman), Andy (M/S), Marty, Kayla (eager freshman), Abby (freshman), Josh, Ada, Raphae (crimes), James

THORNS: wine is a fickle bitch, missed bens upspace week, shitty week, lack of sleep, parked in narrow spot now side mirror is dead, atlantic ocean, thought he was late but he was in fact early, keston has bad breath, has learned the script of humanity and yearns to feel the world, breath is really bad, huge wet bug on a wall, wanted to sleep friday night but was forced to entertain, infatuation, being uncomfortably busy

ROSES/IRMAS: wine, bens uspace re-affirmed trust in world, sunshine, it is cooler out in a nice way, had fun visiting sissy at college, marat rehearsal, floating on a boat down a river and the river is like a beautiful tapestry, nice morning job, went on newport mansion tour, had a ye old dinner with a ye olde friend, sunshine, watched big hero 6, marty, keston and liz' pants.

Crimes

  1. wet tech happened
  2. plats happening wednesday
  3. Tuesday 9.22.15 safety walkthrough
  4. posters sent to josh for approval, hanging them monday
  5. HMs
    1. Friday 8:00pm-Liz and Becca
    2. Saturday 8:00pm-Fletcher and Keston
    3. Sunday 2:00pm: Ben
    4. Sunday 8:00pm: Jenn and Marty
    5. Monday 8:00pm: —?

Marat/Sade:

  1. Set designer, Zoe, wants newspapers and plastic bags saved for set (josh will check if this is even legal)
  2. things going really well!!! everybody is so so so happy!!

UPSPACE

  1. bens gotta paint dis shit and apply for grant (paint and funions) #TODO
  2. crimes up there this week
  3. super secret next week
  4. need to start planning lottery #TODO

GRANTS

  1. waiting for Sam Rubineck's application
  2. outerspce will apply to fund copious amounts of apple cider donuts

FINANCE$

  1. get quote from Ada for various things for TF Green (routing table/sewing/steel bars?)

NEUTER&SPAYMAY

  1. keep monitoring paint room to make sure shit is draining and not clogged
  2. WORKING HAND DRYER IN WOMENS RESTROOM
  3. austin helped hang new speakers–working well

SAFETY:

  1. Safety walk through Tuesday, safety guide (?) will be sent out and hard copy will be in BO
  2. Santucci: Friday 4:00-5:30pm, might shift earlier, EVERYONE MUST GO
  3. scaffolding training happening so we can have scaffolding tags (hehhehe)

OUTERSPACE:

  1. sending out email to last springs perfomers #TODO
  2. sending out application #TODO
  3. gotta make facebook event #TODO
  4. get floods from SOTG #TODO and register event on SAO

NEW MEMS:

  1. currently planning on this sched: Schmooze Oct. 14th, Applications Oct. 21st, Meeting Saturday Oct. 24th.
  2. Jenn make facebook event, 'schmooze and apply to pw board' #TODO

#PUBLICITY:

  1. LET'S PROMOTE EVERYONES THEATRE ON THE PW FB PAGE
  2. push crimes, push 3c2c (does this
  3. ben put everything in morning mail always

BUSINESS:

  • LETS HANG OUT MORE, GET A SUSHI BOAT AND SWEATSHIRTS
  • LETS MAKE OUR WEBSITE GOOD. CAN ANYONES FRIEND NAMED CHARLIE WORK ON THIS????
minutes/15sep20.txt · Last modified: 2016/01/25 16:30 by fbell
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki