Skip Navigation
 

Meeting Minutes, 13 September 2015

HERE: Josh, Liz, Keston, Becca, Fletcher, Jenn, Evan, Ada, Emily Garrison, Ezra DG, James, Kayla, Leisel, Jamie, Naiyah, Josh, Matt

THORNS: sleeping with snot in nose, tired, baseline mood irritation, brown is crazy, lot of stuff happening, can't pick classes, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, orientation is wack, parents found zip-lock of little weed chunk, tried to return mayo to east side and met failure, hates waking up to emails, no donuts despite sexy freshmen, uncertainty, biting off too much and wanting to bite more, lots of reading.

ROSES: it's still the weekend, lot of good things on the plate, beach morning, great nights sleep, finished to-do list, great friends, loving providence, water-bottle-sized pooch, spent great day outside, loves waterfire and life, pw is a mystical wonderland where freshmen can make beautiful things, great first weekend and greta tiny starla show, happy to be here in p-town with friends, great saturday night!

Crimes of the Heart:

  1. Sound designer, Ginger, needs help hanging speakers-waiting for Jamie to tell us when she wants to do so. Fletcher will help.
  2. looking for cot/trundle bed. does anyone have one? #TODO
  3. anyone want to poster run tonight?
  4. plats will happen next week, likely wednesday.
  5. full run on this tuesday, everyone invited at 7:30pm.

Marat/Sade:

  1. HAVE A CAST! WAHOO!
  2. looking for assistant sound and painters
  3. josh has received scripts, will drop off at rehearsal #TODO

Upspace:

  1. midori and sam must pay us for black paint—$25. will bring it tonight.
  2. DON’T TOUCH PIANO!!!
  3. keston and evan will make check-list of most important rules. #TODO
  4. upspace shows must submit the content of their show—spray painting,etc. to verify that it’s alright with us
  5. so ben, tell us what questionable things you may be bringing into the upspace. #TODO
  6. super-secret next week—becca is liaison to evan and liz
  7. Emily Garrison's upspace show: ezra needs massive plats—will reach out to freshmen for building. josh thinks seating plats could be cheaper solution.
    1. they will be paying for rights—waiting to hear about open jar

Grants:

  1. evan: set up relationship with open jar guy #TODO
  2. New Works: almost $2,000 right now—goes into raised funds if it rolls over
  3. Ada: update grants #TODO
  4. New works: $350 for super secret
  5. keston: getting in contact with the mess with the audience grant lady. #TODO

Finances:

  1. paid for rights—marat/sade payment has yet to go into our account. ?
  2. Jenn- need a new reimbursement sheet and we need to count our bank #TODO

spaymay:

  1. ada cleaned box office yay ada!
  2. does someone want to sweep or mop the BO?
  3. EVERYONE LOOK AT YOUR ROOMS!!!!! #TODO

safety officer:

  1. liz needs training to deal with our hazardous waste
  2. people can now be safety trained with josh—working hard to have paper trail for everything, shop especially, we all must have meeting to go over safety plan with steph santucci. #TODO
  3. josh will send us thing we will not read
  4. gonna be a huge hard ass

outerspace:

  1. friday afternoon, oct. 2nd
  2. becca and fletcher will send email to possible performers and include in pw email #TODO
  3. apple cider outerspice donuts

publicity:

  1. come to crimes of the heart
  2. come get doctors appointments at great expectations on tuesday, ten miutes, sign up on Facebook event
  3. evan: will email with info auditions for 11 apocalypses
  4. should our Facebook page publicize other brown events??? yes!
  5. who is managing instagram? ADA AND JENN ARE TAKING DIS SHIT OVER! luke send pictures from archives/TBT tuesday. #TODO

3C2C:

  1. PLAYS DUE SEPTEMBER 25TH, Friday, 5pm, HARD COPY IN BO, NO EXTENSIONS
  2. DIRECTOR APPS DUE MONDAY 28TH, 5:00PM EMAILED INTO PW EMAIL.
  3. PAGE NEEDS TO BE MADE TODAY—JENN #TODO
  4. EPS: ben silver, on look-out for another EP
  5. looking for people (freshies) to do sound, lighting and stage management.
  6. if you stage manage, you will have your stage management requirement fulfilled
  7. morning mailman: Ben Silver

business:

  1. eps for 11 apoc: becca
  2. jenn working on leave taking form. #TODO
  3. ada: digital pictures of spring season? send them to ada for website
  4. keep trinity stuff on facebook
  5. emily: co-hosting event at beginning of october w/ SOTG? will be in touch with marty
  6. becca put links to jobs on email #TODO
  7. HATERS HATIN' ON PW MEETINGS. FUCK 'EM.
minutes/15sep13.txt · Last modified: 2016/01/25 15:48 by fbell
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki