Skip Navigation
 

Meeting Minutes, 1 March 2015

HERE: Becca, Lauren (visiting), Ben C. Devon, Jenn, Liz, Andrew, Austin, Cameron (visiting), Skylar, Keston, Ezra (visiting), Simon [minutes-taker], Fletcher (shirtless)

THORNS: so tired; missing people; stressed; someone was USING the MACHINE; nothing?!; nervous in crowds; freshman threw up in suite last night; who am I and what am I doing; still so many more steps; Zack's email;

ROSES: special anniversary and parents are here; Spring Awakening and donuts; auditions!; goood moood; not tired for the first time in two months; last night's Twelfth Night; acting is fun; friends are good; every journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step; Zack's email;

FOUR COLORED GIRLS

  • need SD, SM
    • Skylar is willing if they can't find anyone
    • Becca could SM if she doesn't get cast
  • trying to get money
  • the cast will come to strike

BERNARDA ALBA IN THE HOUSE

  • #TODO: Jenn, send Cameron a program template AND Blog/BDH contacts
  • Cameron will set up Eventbrite
  • plats tentatively Tuesday 11pm
  • safety inspection Monday afternoon—clean it (space, shop, everything) up!
  • we'll sign up for HMing over email

UPSPACE

  • no gallery
  • Becca is getting the key from Spencer
  • lottery tonight

SUNDAY SHOWS

  • 29th is Brown Unheard
  • What's on Tap? will never ever ever do a Sunday show
  • maybe BMC
  • maybe Poler Bears

NEW MEMS

  • buddies are doin okay
  • #TODO: Becca, try to get chandelier room
  • schmooze is Wednesday at 11, get here at 10:30 to set up if you can
  • FACEBOOK NEVER SAYS THAT PW HAS WINE. BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE WINE. NO WINE AT PW. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT

GRANTZZŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻŽŹŻ

  • no updates from New Works
  • no one has applied to Open Jar

FINANCE$

  • Andrew met with UFB rep, neither of them know anything
  • we're going to use 'capital investment' money for this semester to buy washer/dryer
  • #TODO: Austin/Andrew, email Skylar with list of things alums can buy us
  • #TODO: everyone also email Skylar with things you want for your rooms?

NEUTER&SPAYMAY

  • everything is fine except the roof
    • the roof is not fine
      • there is water getting pumped to the toilet
        • so not fine
      • Austin will talk to the BDH and he will not go too crazy

PWOM

  • it will be L5Y weekend, April 24 or 25, hopefully overlapping with no other events

SAFETY

  • yeah

ARCHIVES

  • ?????????

PUBLICITY

  • SM, SD for Nika
  • new mems
  • Bernarda Alba

BUSINESS

  • Stand Up Against Sexual Assault wants to have Consent Party (alcohol-free) in the upspace
    • can they just ask whoever gets that week to host them?
      • encouraging people to circumvent the lottery system seems counterproductive
    • the upspace is not just a room you can reserve, it's for artistic purposes
      • can't they just reserve a room since they're a student group?
    • could coordinate with For Colored Girls and do it the next weekend if they're both interested?
  • #TODO: Austin, talk to the music department about the piano
    • make sure we get a lot of fun instruments

#VISIONS

  • -
minutes/15mar01.txt · Last modified: 2015/03/01 12:01 by shenriques
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki