Skip Navigation
 

meeting minutes 4/15

11pm gah…

Jessie missed us. So she brought us oreos.

Jessie also betrayed Daria.

Here: us- Alana. visiting: Robbie, Sophie.

MAZER IS GOING TO CLEAN THE BOX OFFICE. FOR YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM FOR ONE WEEK AFTERWARD. IF A LARGE BUMP STARTS GROWING ON HIS HEAD, PICK HIM UP AND START WALKING FAR AWAY FROM PW. BEFORE THE WEEK IS OVER, PLACE HIM ON THE GROUND AND LEAVE HIM. HE WILL DIE, AND A PARASITE WILL BURST FORTH FROM THE BUMP ON HIS HEAD. IF ANY OF US ARE IN THE AREA, WE WILL CATCH THE PARASITE, DEVELOP SIMILAR BUMPS, BE CARRIED AWAY BY OUR PEERS, DIE, AND SPREAD THE DISEASE. BEWARE.

Robbie: has nothing. Justin pre-emptively answered his questions.

3rd slot whew!

we talk about strike jobs. I'm not going to write about them because strike already happened…

ladders: Allison will call McGarty re using the van. because there is a $50 delivery fee from Home Depot…

Rocky will have (had) a giant hang and build after strike…

Post mortem: Ross will contact folks.

COMMENCEMENT

Auditions Tues and Wed need help at table!

They need to schedule safety meetings

Housing? email Jacqueline_Newcomb. Daria will do this. Todd will forward his emails to Daria. Will McGarty vouch for us so the theatre dept. can pay for us instead of us paying for us? hm….

Putting the script online: we will do it under a password. Folks will have to email us for the password.

ALEX HE = Rose
ALEX SHE = Lube

MF

has nothing to ask. Instead, they have seven poles to grind…

OH, no, wait, they remembered things:

They need cubes. James and Lelio will take care of this.

James: “you know where to find me. In the furniture room. Look me up.”

We imagine James sitting in the dark in the furniture room…

We realize Tara is in France. We think about safety.

We're worried about safe sex. PW has so many slots. And cumkleenz.

FIRST SLOT

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLY!!!!!!!!!!

Charly doesn't know what to do.

Lube and Charly will plan auditions- goal is the first week of May.

Need: Costume designer, ME, maybe a TD because Adria might BOLT.

Lelio and Charly should talk about schedule for Housing, etc.

Normal housing opens on the Sunday before the Wednesday that classes start.

Calander- we discuss.

Lelio will email Charly + everyone the two poetneital start dates for first slot. We basically decide that the old schedule was better. Lelio will email us…

Safety meetings should happen this year.

Ross will send Charly the show packet.

Charly's bozo? Justin accidentally raises his hand, oh nevermind.

Jessie is BOZO!!!! Jessie likes Charly. And James is deflated. He has missed 11pm meetings.

UPSPACE

show this weekend: Jinaaba. hm, is that how you spell her name…?

but we don't really know if it's her show, because she responded to Rose's queries with a blank email.

Rose wants to know what Lelio's week is like. He will email out letins/monitor times. Which he just did.

Rose wants to know the calander asap so he can email out the available upspace dates for next sem.

There's an MF run on Thursday- hm, during the upspace show. Can the Rocky run be at 8? earlier? Lube asks James.

Jinaaba and Sophie should be put in communication.

*short break for scampen to run into Mazer's music stand booby trap*

Ross wants soundpoofing. more talk talk….

7pm show, 9pm design run? maybe, sounds good…

Charly is giving up the upspace reservation she had. so now an open spot. JD Nasaaw maybe?

TODD IS ASLEEP!

SOUNDPROOFING?

Todd says he sucks a lot. Todd will pass on soundproofing info to ALBERT. And PAUL! (?) To JUSTIN he will give the dimmers. And MAZER will sell the piano!

Todd's May is going to be so productive.

PIANO- here.

WORKSHOPS- tabled.

PLATS

Allison will pencil PW into McGarty's schedule. He will see if we can have someone fix them this summer.

* “Let's keep moving like a shark” *

GRANTS

Hannah was going to make a poster (oh, now it's Tuesday, and she has) . 75 pages/ day on Todd's engineering thing. He sent us the password, I won't write it here because it's too secret… just a hint, is has something to do with sucking. and engine. why do I think I'm funny?

ADOCH BBQ

fair is Wed 12-1:30. get there early to set up. BBQ is 1-4.

Todd's hair is wild.

Rain option: the big tarp from last semester ISN'T HERE! When we get other supplies, we will get a huge tarp from Home Depot.

Hannah et. al. are going to make a real scrapbook about how fun PW BBQ's in the rain are.

Flyer- Ross will use old ones. Actually, everyone should bring paper things that say BBQ, but not originally…

James has lots of tableslips from the FLIES. Sarah has some from WO a real scrapbook about how fun PW BBQ's in the rain are.

Flyer- Ross will use old ones. Actually, everyone should bring paper things that say BBQ, but not originally…

James has lots of tableslips from the FLIES. Sarah has some from WO a real scrapbook about how fun PW BBQ's in the rain are.

Flyer- Ross will use old ones. Actually, everyone should bring paper things that say BBQ, but not originally…

James has lots of tableslips from the FLIES. Sarah has some from WO a real scrapbook about how fun PW BBQ's in the rain are.

Flyer- Ross will use old ones. Actually, everyone should bring paper things that say BBQ, but not originally…

James has lots of tableslips from the FLIES. Sarah has some from WOYZECK.

Todd is so wrong about condiments not going bad.

money for food? $30,000.

we decide to steal condiments from Jo's. And burgers cost what burgers cost. Let us be frugal and buy.

Daria has a friend on the ADOCH committee.

At the fair, we will stand and shout: 'THE PW BBQ IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

BUSINESS

ANDREW: wants to 1) use beer in this show 2) use fire 3) stab a knife into the wall.

SAO policy is to not use alch, even in a performance. Can he use non alcoholic beer?

Daria suggests using real beer and then telling the SAO it was non-alch if they ask.

Rose says there is something called 'morals'. We have no idea what he's talking about.

Fire: he will email with Rose.

Knife: use a studfinder, and then it should be ok.

Chalk on the walls? we say ok.

PAUL: Alana- info for weekley email: Pillowman auds, first slot show and open positions, hang times for MF. OK!

JAMES: Empty space. pics are here. Ross hasn't ordered plaque (eternal flame) yet. James wants to permanently affix something to the wall so that our photos can be affixed properly. We seem to generally agree that the SAO would probably think that they had approved it…

DARIA: Will help Alana do archives

LELIO: Tara/Allison are the summer studies ladies.

James/Ross/Lelio/Jed are doing a production of Pillowman this summer. Come see it!

DARIA: Someone from the Blind wants to get involved. We tell her to tell him to get on the email list.

TODD: has installed drivers for the printer. YAYAYAY!

minutes/15apr07.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki