Skip Navigation
 

Meeting Minutes, 30 November 2014

Fletcher took these

BROKEN ZIPPER

  • HMs
    • Friday 8pm: Celeste and Ben S.
    • Saturday 6pm: Jenn and Liz
    • Saturday 10pm: Keston and Josh
    • Sunday 8pm: Ben C. and Becca
    • Monday 8pm: Devon and Ada
  • EventBrite and the list will be sent out
  • plats tonight
  • toast Friday 9:45

WONDERLAND

  • EPs, tell cast to come to strike Monday 10pm
  • #TODO Ben, tell Wonderland cast to come prepared
  • first production meeting went well
    • TD still needed; Paige early and Becca as co-TD
  • applying for money
    • CAC sucks(?)

THE HOUSE OF BERNARDA ALBA

  • auditions are happening
    • #TODO: Josh, send out audition monitor schedule
  • need a PM
  • bill it as “The House of Bernarda Alba”
  • there might be a hangup with gender
    • we might have to override casting, just know that, but cast as you will, Sam
  • really push auditions since it might seem inaccessible to yougner folk
  • casting scheduling and cooperation with Twelfth Night and Spring Awakening
    • open communication with preferences

UPSPACE

  • Broken Zipper this week
  • wheelchair was broken; not ours
  • Emma Davis/Blue Room next week
    • she will move plats during strike
    • for visions “daddy grant”

SUNDAY SHOWS

  • Pei Ling is in here today
  • Ben will monitor the 4pm show
  • Marty will tell her to put a trigger warning on the door

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

  • Open Jar gave Deniz/Emma $100 for Blue Room
  • New Works gave $150 to Broken Zipper
  • Chest Day applied to Open Jar and Margaret's, will be discussed

FINANCES

  • we're gonna buy lots of new things!
    • lots of small things
    • also a washer/dryer!

NEUTER&SPAYMAY

  • door still broken
  • #visions: change name of December show to “Broken Door”? (Ben S.)

SAFETY

  • good meeting with Jake
  • meeting prior to Broken Zipper strike, we can talk about some changes

ARCHIVES

  • ok

PUBLICITY

  • Hamptonsex
  • start thinking of cool Facebook statuses for Broken Zipper
  • Upspace lottery coming up
  • we need to publicize to people other than our friends (so don't just promote events on Facebook)
    • #TODO: Evan, put TWITS in Morning Mail
  • remember to make PW events through the PW Facebook page

TWITS

SCHEDULING

  • WORKDAY
    • MF says 12/12 is marginally preferable
    • but maybe Monday 12/15 10am-5pm
    • why do we keep asking MF what works best for them and then just scheduling based on our convenience
    • #visions: worknight??
  • LASER TAG
    • letter was delivered
    • we should try to reserve a private game
  • CHRISTMAS PARTY
    • still Saturday the 13th, 9pm
  • JOBZZ
    • 6pm Saturday 12/13
  • VISIONS
    • 12/10 evening

BUSINESS

  • Jenn is coordinating TWITS buddies
  • plays due on the third
  • send Celeste names of videographers and photographers
  • are we going to start making wizards happen through productions?
  • Marty has no business (no one heard him)
  • get in touch with Emily to get involved with a new theatre festival!
    • Wednesday, December 3 at 5pm in the Underground

#VISIONS

  • How do we handle applicants vs. participants re: upspace?
minutes/14nov30.txt · Last modified: 2014/12/06 17:52 by shenriques
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki