Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES 11/12/12

HERE: Skylar, Brette (visiting), Thom, Becca, Jenny, Conor, Cheno (visiting), Ben, Chris, Jessie, Alex, Margaret, Austin, Adam, Ursula, Zack, Emma

ROSES: Good things.

THORNS: Bad things.

THE GOLEM:

  1. money stuff is good
  2. facebook will be up when the poster is done
  3. new costume designer – costumes are done but not fitted
  4. the set is not yet done
    • there is no actual design for the set
    • Skylar will figure out what needs to happen for the set to be done
  5. there will be 2 runs each night: 7.45 and 9.30 pm
    • #TODO: everybody go to design runs when you can
  6. the audiences will be smaller, and they will have two performances per night
    • approximately 40 people a night
  7. test audiences for the last shows?
  8. strike: 9 pm on Monday
  9. HM speech: will happen in the lobby, will be specifically written for this show
    • Margaret will be in touch with Phoebe about it
  10. HMs:
    • F8: Emma, Austin
    • F11: Ben,
    • Sa8: Becca, Adam
    • Sa11: Thom, Jessie
    • Su8: Alex, Jenny
    • Su11: Skylar, Margaret
    • M8: Chris, Zack
  11. toast after show: midnight on Friday, sparkling cider
    • #TODO: Ben, get cider

EQUUS

  1. First meeting went well
  2. #TODO: Margaret and Becca, figure out audition poster design
  3. Auditions are coming up
    • Facebook event tomorrow
    • we will set board auditions managers over email
  4. housing
    • we’ll have to deal with it after the show is cast
  5. grant money would go to puppets

UPSPACE

  1. tempest/next to normal
    • tempest can be in the upspace when next to normal is not in the downspace
  2. #TODO: Conor, get in touch with Rebecca

SUNDAY SHOWS

  1. #TODO: Margaret be in touch with Natasha, figure out December 2nd

GRANTS

  1. New Works
    • we have two applications
  2. open jar
    • Rebecca sent in an app

FINANCES

  1. Jenny got receipts for phone repair in Chinese
    • #TODO: Jenny, translate and deal with reimbursement
  2. #TODO: Conor, Jenny: buy rights for Equus and Goose and Tom Tom
  3. #TODO: Jenny, deposit money from Homecoming

SAFETY

  1. we are safe.
  2. safety training happened
  3. Adam is meeting with EHS about fire safety at 11.15 on Thursday

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. front door
    • front door is not a door
    • front door sometimes opens, didn’t before
    • it is good that we have a sign saying: ”this is not a door” when front door is not a door
    • #ragtag

BUSINESS:

  1. Emma
    • postmortem happened for Ordet and Company
  2. #TODO: Emma, send out spreadsheet with details from post mortem
  3. #TODO: Emma, make a sign ‘do not disturb’ for meetings in the box office
  4. TWITS
    • keep pushing facebook event
    • applicants will have buddies
  5. Visions Part 2 is on Thursday, Nov 15th at 6:45pm at Emma’s house
  6. Workday: December 8th
  7. Laser tag: December 13th
  8. Skylar
    • Wizards went well, it might be a good idea to have another soon
    • maybe figure out what people are interested in learning?
    • #TODO: Skylar, clear with MF whether it’s okay to have a wizards in relation to next to normal
  9. Becca
    • figuring out a way to make sure designers on proposals follow through
  10. Jenny
    • we need to schedule Christmas party and Winter Jobs BBQ
    • BOPS are interested in modeling organization after PW
  11. #TODO: Yermedea people, email your dates of availability and when you’re leaving by next meeting
    • Second EP for G&TT, we’ll officially set it after December auditions
  12. Jessie
    • #TODO: Austin, get in touch with Greg at the CAC about the ion
    • #TODO: Emma/Jessie – get in touch with Vanessa from WIL
    • WIL: table the discussion till Thursday – we want to know the extent of undergraduate involvement
  13. fundraising: if we get permission to fundraise it will happen in January or February
    • Jessie is in touch with them, will keep us posted
  14. #TODO: Skylar, write up about Writers’ Group
  15. #TODO: Margaret: make facebook event

MINUTES: Ursula

NEXT MEETING: Sunday November 18th at 11 am

minutes/12nov13.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki