Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES 12/02/12

HERE: Ben, Jenny, Ursula, Becca, Chris, Brette (visiting), Austin, Thom, Margaret, Skylar, Emma, Adam

ROSES: Next to normal, the bluest eye, festen, skyfall in imax and no distraction, drank a lot, so excited for next week and turning 21, skyfall, snow, housemates, getting drunk, brunch and somebody’s gonna pay for it, snow, stayed up late doing work and felt good about it.

THORNS: Overthinking things, my back hurts, more deadlines, vivid dreams thorny rose, drank a lot, weird dream where I was Amanda bynes but me and everyone was trying to give Amanda bynes to the people running the world and instead alex was sacrificed and it was quite stressful, not making it to the party, cold, realization of what it means to be .5, things not working the way they should, paper still unwritten, I don’t know how to drive, generally not invested in things right now.

GOLEM

  1. costumes still need to be struck
  2. #TODO: Margaret, email Cheno about receipts
  3. #TODO: Becca, email about costumes

UPSPACE

  1. starla wants to use the upspace at midnight on Friday the 7th
  2. #TODO: Conor, ask Rebecca Maxfield if they can, and coordinate between them
  3. the old queen’s footage is being sent to Belgium
    • rescheduling (if possible) maybe is a Sunday show
  4. in relation to rights, we need to look into it closer
    • asking for rights before applying for the lottery?
    • furthermore, being mindful of what is put out in publicity etc.
    • maybe we need to change the contract and including rights stuff in there
  5. this links back to the problem of upspace projects changing or flaking etc.?
    • more follow up on the upspace?
  6. #TODO: Jenny, email Brette and Will about Starla in the upspace
  7. HMs for starla: Emma, Adam, Thom

EQUUS

  1. cast list will be up tonight, chris will send it out

GOOSE AND TOM TOM

  1. production meeting is happening on Thursday
    • jenny will talk to designers before break
    • looking to schedule auditions early February to coordinate with Straight White Men

SUNDAY SHOWS

  1. do we want a January 20th Sunday show?
  2. no Sunday shows during WIL
  3. Writer’s Group week:
    • the basic idea is to give a lot of people the opportunity to present their work
    • applications will be due right after break and we will try to accommodate as many people as possible
    • it is open for everyone to submit
    • it will be up to each show to find people to read
    • #TODO: Writers’ Week committee start communication (googledoc?)
  4. we will have a lot of Sunday shows next semester

GRANTS

  1. #TODO: Adam and Jenny, send photos of upspace things you’re doing to Margaret

FINANCES

  1. Jessie talked to UFB
    • 100$ for lightboard cover
    • everything else is tabled for now
  2. we need to set up a meeting?
  3. #TODO: Jessie, Adam figure out how to get these people together
  4. Submitted UCS fund submission
  5. homecoming money deposited

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. they are painting the building
  2. mold in the hot room is dealt with
    • we can put stuff back in the hot room back this week, probably wednesday
  3. mold in the box office?
  4. insurance will maybe pay for duv

BUSINESS

  1. #TODO: Conor, buy auxiliary cables and get reimbursed
  2. applications for downspace next
  3. 15th of December will be the upspace lottery for next semester
  4. we will let people know about writers’ week before break so they can know
  5. christmas came early and the tools showed up.
  6. website committee needs to meet
  7. workday: Becca and Jessie are meeting tomorrow at 5pm
  8. Becca is gathering info about designers to be considered
  9. Monitors for NTN:
    • F8: Emma
    • S8: Ursula
    • Su2: Austin
    • Su8: Jenny
    • M8: Margaret

#TODO

  1. #TODO: Margaret, email Cheno about receipts
  2. #TODO: Becca, email about costumes
  3. #TODO: Conor, ask Rebecca Maxfield if they can, and coordinate between them
  4. #TODO: Conor, buy auxiliary cables and get reimbursed
  5. #TODO: Jenny, email Brette and Will about Starla in the upspace
  6. #TODO: Writers’ Week committee start communication (googledoc?)
  7. #TODO: Adam and Jenny, send photos of upspace things you’re doing to Margaret
  8. #TODO: Jessie, Adam figure out how to get these people together
  9. #TODO: Marketing committee, tableslip/poster for upspace lottery
  10. #TODO: Marketing committee: meet
  11. #TODO: Everyone, put workday thoughts and ideas into the googledoc by Mon. 5pm

MINUTES: Ursula

NEXT MEETING: Sunday December 9th at 11am

minutes/12dec02.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki