Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES 03/13/11

HERE: Abby, James, Adam, Sam, Margaret, Deepali, Zack, Leandro, Jessie, Margaret, Max

VISITING: Jon, Becca

MISSING: Serge (Tech), Justin

ROSES: The Crucible tonight, As You Like It no longer, Closer is open, long lost friend, this week is over, sister visiting, theatre denial, Closer and birthday night, Sam’s Goofy (the Disney character) and goofy Christmas sweater, arbitrariness of time-keeping, back in the CAC

THORNS: theatre, Moors, Monday, long lost ID, Daylight Savings Time, untreated sinus infection, stale bagel, stale crumbs, Closer double date, missing the beautiful weather, another lost ID, unsmart phone

CLOSER

  1. waitlist is not a guarantee
  2. can the public reserve tickets?
    • yes, let’s make this clear
  3. Jessie will take the 3pm HM slot today
  4. good discussion of board presence and support
    • it should be the bozo’s responsibility to communicate these producing opportunities (runs, chairs, meetings, etc.) to the board in some centralized way
  5. strike
    • tomorrow at 10:45pm, board here at 10:20pm
    • Famished people will be late
    • Ari and Adam have been in touch about what to keep

WITS

  1. James and Deepali will figure out the logistics with Chris today

UPSPACE

  1. about to sign contracts for the new batch
    • Lauren, Nic, Sean Patrick
  2. Open Jar Grant
    • announcement to the above this week, generally next week
    • James will set up the wiki page today

DIRECTORZ IN THE DOWNSPACE

  1. board producers
    • James and Justin will get it started this week, Abby and Zack will step in next week
  2. visit classes this week!
  3. contacting staff
    • Jessie will e-mail the SMs
    • Abby will do set designers
    • Leandro will do sound designers
    • Margaret will do light designers
    • Adam will do technical directors

1001

  1. has most staff, needs a sound designer

NEW WORKS GRANT

  1. still no money, and London doesn’t seem to have it either
  2. Abby and Deepali need to get the media to Max ASAP

NEW MEMS

  1. brief update on each applicant
    • people who haven’t contacted yet (Justin), please do!
  2. everything seems to be going well, we’re up to 12 now!

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. nothing

BUSINESS

  1. Abby
    • website: Sam K. has been in touch with his advice, things are looking good, Abby’s been giving some design notes
    • Famished: Zack will help her on the Blueroom, need help housemanaging
  2. James
    • officially deferring the website job back to Serge, James can’t seem to access the server anymore
  3. Leandro
    • he and Adam met with the LNF, insisted that we won’t be the ones to decide who gets money, they’ll send us a strict guideline for proposals
    • he will do the prom paperwork with Aly, James will help with license

MINUTES: James

NEXT MEETING: Sunday at 11am

minutes/11mar13.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki