Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES, 02/13/11

HERE: Serge, Zack, Adam, Megan, Max, Deepali, Abby, James, Jessie, Leandro, Margaret

ROSES: parents texting, don’t care that room’s messy, frogs, Zack’s twitter, dude was former CS TA, happy and sociable, gaining courage, Martha from high school, breakfast with the Keegans after a record breaking fast dressing, LSATs are done, Pamela Anderson is not a human, desk rearrangement, Writing is Live, lanky and eloquent Max Posner

THORNS: subpar energies, room’s messy, bullfrogs, dude passed out on futon, influenza, sad to be going on leave, losing good health, sick and CSI voice, late wake up and the LSATs, Lowry, not dry laundry, no sushi places open, tired and sick

INTERJECTION: From this week’s Post: “Lanky and eloquent, with a certain bookishness about him manifesting itself in a checkered oxford and wool sweater… a creative darling of the undergraduate theatre set. Exuding a quiet, bright-eyed keenness….”

HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE

  1. strike tomorrow at 10pm
  2. Adam doing structural strike, Leandro running delegation
  3. Jessie will be in the electrics room
  4. James will add the booth to his list of useless rooms
  5. Margaret will be in the shop

CLOSER

  1. speakers should stay up during strike

WITS

  1. due on Wednesday
  2. we have a submission from Evan
  3. let’s get some more, dudes!

UPSPACE

  1. lottery on the 23rd
  2. no, people cannot have it twice in a week

SPRING @ PW

  1. Abby has Rebecca, they’re talking
  2. Deepali will make a Facebook event

NEW WORKS GRANT

  1. e-mailed asking about the status
  2. committee should assemble a review of what we’ve funded

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. heat broken in the Upspace
  2. also Sam is complaining about a burnt-out light in the Upspace ceiling
  3. is the Upspace power working?
  4. paint room?
    • Deepali will get on this
  5. we have a lot of trash bags now

BUSINESS

  1. Abby
    • we met with the website people, it’s looking good
    • we like the idea of a check list of interests, how does this work into the database?
  2. James
    • Alex R. has reached out (with Matt and Justin) to start a new grant! we agree that the Upspace would be a great beneficiary! hooray! thanks, guys!!
    • next week’s meeting: Tuesday at 3pm
  3. Megan
    • grant subcommittees need to e-mail out regular updates about awards with amounts, projects, PMs, etc.
    • this is her last meeting, anything else for her? we love her!
    • looking into getting a new Upspace board and repairing the Downspace board

MINUTES: James

NEXT MEETING: Tuesday at 3pm

minutes/11feb13.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki