Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES 09/26/10

HERE: Megan, James, Serge, Leandro, Adam, Zack, Abby

MISSING: Max, Sam

ROSES: reunited with drinking, football game (brown beat harvard!), pink floor last night, lie of the mind is going well, robots, living through lie of the mind, really fun weekend

THORNS: memorizing lines, lack of coffee, making dream-threats, doing german homework in dreams, cs15 homework, really weird mood, vaguely lonely, csi voice

JUDAS ISCARIOT

  1. Adam will paint the floor

HEDDATRON

  1. Sam is probably doing sound?
  2. need to order wood tomorrow

3C2C

  1. auditions tonight and tomorrow
    • Abby will monitor tonight, Zack tomorrow
  2. posters in the Box Office, hang them
  3. still need an LD
    • Serge will talk to Tim’s class
    • Megan will maybe do it as a last resort or will mentor the ALD

WINTER @ PW

  1. Megan meeting with SPMcG today
  2. Serge spoke to Keegan
  3. Leandro and Adam working with Becca
  4. Zack’s got Doug
  5. Deepali is working on staff with Sam
  6. James working on Jared
  7. can Max take Margaret?

UPSPACE

  1. it’s pink
  2. Jillian is here next week
    • Serge is helping with tech
    • Saturday at 10pm
    • James will monitor
    • got the Late Night Fund money
    • yes they can use the chairs, must bring them up and back over the weekend

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. front door is not even closing
  2. downspace door also not closing
  3. crack in the ceiling
  4. ceiling paint falling off in the costume shop
    • water damage?

NEW MEMS

  1. apps due on 11/10 at 5pm, decision all day on 11/13, inish the following week
    • keep your freaking schedules open
  2. schmooze
  3. yes meeting in an alternative space

BUSINESS

  1. Megan
    • working on the paint hardener
    • Deepali is working on the slips
    • rooms are messy
    • rescheduling the work day: 10/17
  2. Serge
    • needs tie-line
  3. Leandro
    • why don’t we do anything on opening nights?
    • we all show up at the end, bottles of Andre
  4. Adam
    • Deepali and Megan will get trained
  5. James
    • will now be giving Blueroom logins to PMs to handle reserves
    • a good way to enforce the caps and put the responsibility on the staff of the show

MINUTES: James

NEXT MEETING: Sunday at 11 am

minutes/10sep26.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki