Skip Navigation
 

PW MEETING MINUTES 11/07/10

HERE: Zack, James, Sam, Abby, Deepali, Adam, Serge, Megan, Max

MISSING: Leandro (Pippin)

VISITING: Justin, Zach R.

ROSES: set design for the friendly ghost, bucky balls, good weekend, like the weather, donuts capping off a great weekend, weird Jo’s DST thing, crisp air, really amazing job interview, first read-through and meeting, growing as a writer-person, bought some socks, pretty much okay, wilting rose

THORNS: no thorn, not such a good week, hung over with an extra hour, falling asleep after haunting documentary, lot of work, weirdo dream, jumping into stuff, inappropriate donuts, tumble down the 208 stairs, every week, shitty friends

MF: NUNSENSE

  1. strike
    • at 10:30pm
    • we know our jobs
    • we’ll be missing Leandro
    • MF does pizza
    • strike lights in the upspace

THE SOUND

  1. floor is black
  2. had first read-through and production meeting
  3. smoking
    • light them with lighters, not matches

HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE

  1. e-mailed Keegan, no response
  2. she should plan on the Dec. 5 meeting

UPSPACE

  1. Lauren coming up this week
    • Sam will e-mail, we need show times ASAP
  2. Meara’s coming up in two weeks
    • they need some tech people, Serge is on it
    • Sam will check in on show times
  3. can graduate students submit to the lottery?
    • yes for now, we will have a larger discussion at visions

NEW MEMS

  1. Sam claims new addition
  2. brief discussion of applicants
  3. application before going abroad?
    • go for it!
  4. meeting Saturday at 9am in VGQA 116E

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. flooding
    • not much we can do
  2. paint & cat litter
    • Deepali is on it
  3. smell of death in the dressing room
  4. Megan is working on an order for safety gear

NEW WORKS GRANT

  1. rolling applications begin tomorrow
    • only open to theatrical projects
    • does not need to take place in PW
    • open ceiling but $250 max guideline
  2. Megan will let us know when the money arrives
    • will be processed through reimbursements
    • cannot apply to paying someone for a service
    • must keep receipts, must say “PAID”, must be tax exempt
  3. Max will update grants website

BUSINESS

  1. Max
    • new safe: no key, James will do some research
  2. James
    • working on the wireless, expecting an estimate soon
  3. Sam
    • hilarious photos of a young Adam
  4. Abby
    • needs help on the declaration
    • week of Dec. 5: which date works for MF?
  5. Deepali
    • make safety sheets, post to wiki by Thursday

MINUTES: James

NEXT MEETING: Sunday at 11am

minutes/10nov07.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki