Skip Navigation
 

MEETING MINUTES 1/31/10

Jess is late, apologies. James was taking notes.

Here: Drew, James, Daria, Jess, Deepali, Oona, Leandro, Megan, Lily, Max, Serge
Missing: Nobody!
Visiting: Ned Myerberg, Charles , Alex

Roses: Still the weekend?, Donuts, good weekend, good night last night, things are good, savers and 2012 but not and friends, going to Boston to see Gatz (INTERJECTION: Go see Catz?) didn’t miss the meeting, Didn’t miss the meeting!, Lulu run and drinks with Hollis, Fish names Joffrey, Donuts, Jack Gill, also math class which implicates Jack Gill

Thorns: Heating broke, french press broke everywhere, falling down in front of mean people, hurt knee at Jo’s, lot of work to do already, too much work, no thesis writing, crazy grandma came and cried, fruit of day was mug that broke and towel with vomit, wake up for PRESS CONFERENCE, Overshopping a Philosophy class with cat lady bobble professor who holds the current record for NYT letters to the editor, shoe untied

VISITORS

  1. Alex would like to costume design!
    • Genius, Three Sisters kinda needs it
    • alexanderbairdcrane@gmail.com
    • round of applause!, folks will contact him

WAIT UNTIL DARK

  1. Ariel has so many props from the Dept. It is like Christmas
  2. Everything’s going fine
  3. Why am I capitalizing?
  4. tech schedule is zonky because of Sondheim and football
  5. we don’t have any gaff tape
    • except that we do, we will find it
  6. we are helping to poster if we can
    • SAO gives postering supplies! Yes!
    • Drew will tell Jillian to bring posters to Sunday meeting
  7. Fireproofing EVERYTHING

THREE SISTERS

  1. Morgan has yet to respond to Daria
  2. Oona, Caleb, Sam and Morgan had a design meeting yesterday
    • mentioned that Daria emailed him, so he knows
  3. Drew will email Morgan
  4. Morgan needs to get in touch with Abby
  5. Daria will go to production meetings when they start having them

THIRD SLOT PROPOSALS

  1. Jacob Combs and Ellen Shadburn: Judas Iscariot
  2. Jared Bellot: Dog Sees God

SCHEDULING

  1. Spring Decision Meeting: March 6th
  2. New Mems: March 13th
  3. Fall Decision Meeting: April 17th

WITS

  1. Ionna Jucan
  2. Max and Caleb
  3. MF and BBrokers

UPSPACE

  1. Proposals are due Friday at 5 to serge.lobatch@gmail.com

WEBSITE

  1. we could get an old server to replace our old server
    • Andrew Oates replaced everything in our server when he fixed it a couple years ago
    • we can try and replace the power supply, because that’s the only thing that wasn’t replaced
  2. Drew’s proposal: ordering a new computer
    • we will order it tomorrow!
    • we can use the old brokeass computer and put it together with other computers and make ourselves new sound computers!
  3. we will call James if it’s working so Writing is Live can use it for tickets

BUSINESS

Drew
  1. Leandro and Drew are going to finish setting up the monitor system
  • we have lost all of our microphones
  • or rather THEATERBRIDGE has lost them. Curse you TB. Curse you.
Leandro
  1. Shakespeare on the Green wants to know if we want to cosponsor them having a workshop with this awesome Shakespeare man
    • let’s have them come to a meeting and give us a presentation
Megan
  1. PWAQ WHAT THE FUCK PWAQ WHAT THE FUCK PWAQ DO IT NOW FOR YOUR COUNTRY, YOUR COUNTRY WANTS YOU TO.
    • Drew: wearing hats, taking names, cash flow
  2. we need to start Strike as a Board. It if starts at 10:30 we need to get there at 10:15
Lily/Daria
  1. keep meetings under an hour, many fewer side conversations. Let’s just chill on the chat kids.
Oona
  1. Prom is March 20th!
  2. Charge for admission strategy
    • $3 entry and $1 drink
  3. Drew will be the alltime Manager
  4. Subcommittee is forthcoming
Drew again?
  1. Upspace Lightboard is totally fried from the DEMON LEAK
  2. We need to get a new one
    • We can buy a cheap one or a more fancy one
    • Oons is asking if we can contact other theaters to see if they have anything
    • Drew will bring in quotes for price
ALUMNI PARTY
  1. Daria emailed Alumni Office

*Anything we need to send out for the Party has to go through them

  1. PWAQ will go to our Alumni List and also through the Alumni Office
    • in the PWAQ will be a little box with our email address, so alumni can add themselves
  2. Daria will:
    • get updates to the Alumni list from James and Jess
    • send the Alumni list to the Alumni Office
    • send the PWAQ
  3. Lets go to Ruth’s office hours and ask for money!
    • James and Drew will get a budget outline together
    • Probably second Monday in February, Jess Drew Daria and James will go
  4. Drew and James will go to the SAO to have a chat this week
  5. Jessica will make a paperless invite! Daria will send her the website.
minutes/10jan31.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki