Skip Navigation
 

Meeting Minutes 4/11

Here: Drew, Megan, Leandro, Adam, Gabe (Madoff), Zach, Deepali, James, Lily, Daria, Oona, Abby
Missing: Max, Jess (both meditating)
Late: Serge

Roses: Thesis & jack gill's word prowess, dry tech and starch, cleaned shit out of room, crossword, sheer amount of work, no obligations that i remember, awesome week retrospectively, time outside, MILAN, Rose Curley, childish games, gay party
Thorns: everything else, feeling a good week, sunburn, bug, tiger in masters, headache, undone work, no more coffee, 0% done, dry eyes, dry eyes (copycat), highly scheduled day, KELLY CLARKSON.

COMMENCEMENT SLOT

  1. has a budget
  2. Staff: need a props person, Serge wants an ALD
  3. James is trying to make the commencement schedule thing happen, he'll send it in and let us know tomorrow
  4. schedule:
    • Wed 26, 8 PM
    • Th 27, 2 PM and 8 PM
    • F 28, 4 PM
    • S 29, 8 PM
  5. need list for extended housing

THIRD SLOT

  1. Poster will be done by Monday
  2. Yesterday was long, but things are looking up. Daria is happy.
  3. Plats tomorrow at 11:30
  4. house managers
    • friday- Deeps, Oona
    • saturday 8 - Megan, Leandro
    • saturday 10- Zach
    • sunday - Serge, Lily
    • monday- Drew
  5. Daria: can house managers dress up
    • Drew: I won't
  6. james is doing tickets something

PROPOSALS

  1. APRIL 28th- Proposals due for next semester
    • get on the senior slot proposers as soon as we hear about that
    • put it on website
  2. (J is a gay letter)

UPSPACE

  1. We have a new soundboard (Yay!!!)
  2. Henry is out.
  3. Someone is getting into our space. This is weird. Is it DPS? Everybody needs to lock it.
    • The window is just like a door to the space
  4. Max is doing his show soon.
  5. Brian Chin & co. - 90s cover band!!! Either 17th, 18th, or 19th, of May. No official publicity.
    • Can they charge people? No.
  6. The Famished reading!

SPACE MAINTENANCE

  1. disconnected hand rail
  2. doorstop issue in unknown location

BUSINESS

James
  1. Post Doc at JNBC did awesome presentation on branding + poster design for S&B.
    • We should go through this as a group. Valuable. We will talk about it on May 2nd.
      • (Lily hates powerpoints. they are tasteless.)
  2. Next Week: meeting about 50th
Daria
  1. play going up in John Street
Megan
  1. ADOCH is this week. Friday from 5-7.
    • Megan will email us about it. Are we doing anything else?
  2. Rose is making a documentary about pw
Leandro
  1. meeting with BTV this week. He'll let us know.
    • Copyright issues.
Deepali
  1. Wish List?
    • Why not. Do it. Someone do it.
      • Leandro will make a wiki page
Serge
  1. Broader advertising?
    • Lets talk to henry.
  2. James will add to that PM thing he was talking about.

(Tangent! : on the website there is this thing work on a show –> Production manager –> publicity thing. Everyone should go on and check that out.)

minutes/10apr11.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki