Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

22 may 2005



Attendance:
Immer, Golden Boy, Pooh Bear, Director, Laura, Groucho, Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Red, Deep Throat

COMMENCEMENT SLOT

  • Techs happened and will continue.
  • Posters are three dimensional.
  • Seating platforms 11:15 Monday night.
  • HM/ushers:
    • Wed 8: Mikey, Reese, Kaya (arriving at 7)
    • Thursday 8: Bia, Garland
    • Friday 3: Alex, Brian
    • Sat 8: Ross, Pooh Bear



STRIKE

  • Running Strike: Ross
  • Electrics: Pooh Bear
  • Upstairs Space: Tess
  • Costumes: Hannah
  • Box Office: Maya
  • Furniture: Alex
  • Paint Room: Kaya
  • Sound Pile/Booth: Brian
  • STRIKE: Please don't forget - Don't wear sandals! And seniors will turn their keys in at strike. If they won't be at strike, THEY are responsible for getting them to Maya in advance.



FIRST SLOT

  • PM: If you need to move in early, tell Garland by tomorrow.
  • Q: Can we buy stuff early?
  • A: We've got home depot cards. If that doesn't work, talk to Justin.
  • Q: Costume budget?
  • A: It is Justin's call.



SECOND SLOT

  • Chris Shortsleeves is “definitely going to re-apply.”
  • We should send out one more PW weekly e-mail that announces our commencement show and announces that we're having 2nd slot proposals due. And maybe we send one out in July or August.



UPSTAIRS SPACE

  • Nothing.
  • Pooh Bear will help Emily get the calendar onto her computer.



EMPTY SPACE
Putting up moulding. It is happening tonight.

SPEAKER
Pooh Bear gave them an ultimatum. He said that we're coming Friday to get the speaker, and if it is fixed we'll pay about $400, and if it is not we won't pay more. Hannah will drive Pooh Bear.

SPACE MAINTENANCE
Meh. Maya and Alex will write about the sodiums this week.

GRANTS
Justin said he'll get them the money.

SUMMER STUDIES
Brian sent an e-mail to the void.

BUYING STUFF/BUDGET
New screwgun came and is now in the shop. No sound goodies came yet. But the memory is here. That doesn't make any sense?

INVENTORY
Going to happen the first week of June with lovely volunteers.

BUSINESS

  • KEYS: Don't forget to return them if you're going abroad or returning.
  • SEATING PLATFORMS: 11:15 Monday
  • SPECIAL SURPRISE: Tuesday night.
  • KEYS AGAIN: Maya will give Garland key duties this summer.



—-

Discussion of the new proposal process:

  • We decide that the bozo will “chair” the decision meetings for staff/design positions and decide when we need private time, who comes to the meeting, etc.
  • We are changing the applications to a “letter to the board” that says how you want to be involved and why you would be a good candidate for the position.
  • We decide that assistant positions should not be “applications to the board,” but letters that are collected by the board and given to designers, who will make their own decisions.
  • We decide some other stuff, but the summer party group will re-write the online description to make everything clear.



the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Sarah Campen, Brian Christian, Ross Cowan, Adam Immerwahr, Alana Jacoby, Tess Lantos, Hannah Lewis, Todd Lipcon, Garland McQuinn, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Elliot Quick, Alex Rosenthal, Kaya Schmandt, Reese Smith, Justin Spiegel, and Emily Drumsta (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Immer, htmlized by garland.

minutes/05may22.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki