Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

24 april 2005



guest secretary: tess

MF

  • home depot cards are here. Both shows. Sasha beat Todd- let the record show.
  • Teching is going well.
  • SEATING TUESDAY at 11:15 - MF board will also come.
  • ushering
    • Fri- Justin
    • Sat- Alex and Blair
    • Sun @ 2 Sarah
    • Sun @ 8- Elliot
    • Mon- Bia and Reese and Hannah
    • Anyone else who wants to see the show, get there early to let the MF board know that you're coming
  • We're running low on brushes so Maya may go and price out some new ones.



COMMENCEMENT slot:

  • Should there be a PM from the get go? No- the board liason will continue to fill that role.
    • People who are slot mentors should assume that the commitment stays heavy through the first couple weeks of the show.
    • the board should play a more active role helping people find staff.
    • the director/board liason should communicate what the show needs before all the applications are due so that the board can help.
  • Auditions are this week. The show should pay for the cost of auditon posters. The board will pay for designer posters. (perhaps that should go in the show packet?)
  • Continue to look for costume designer



FIRST Slot:

  • Kathryn still needs costume designer/stage manager
  • Garland needs 3.50 rec for designer posters



UPSTAIRS SPACE:

  • Jed to hold audtions before call for Charlie Brown.
  • Publicity campaign for upstairs space. Reservations for Next semester start on May 2nd.
  • Cobab should be in touch with us by April 30th.
  • Tableslipping (will be in the sao by wednesday!)
    • Thursday:
      • Ratty lunch-Maya
      • Ratty dinner- Blair
      • vdub lunch- kaya
      • vdub dinner- hannah lewis
    • friday:
      • ratty lunch- Sarah C
      • ratty dinner- Elliot
      • vdub lunch- reese
      • vdub dinner- tess



EMPTY SPACE
we will have something up by commencment.

SPEAKER

  • Decision: Todd is hot when he's angry.
  • more next week.



CALENDER
Garland will put it on the pw website. First slot is the third weekend of school.

SPACE MAINTENANCE
we should check the locks of the paint room and the box office.

SUMMER STUDIES
we will hear from them in the next day or so. Perhaps small adjustments that Maya will send to the board.

BUSINESS

GARLAND - does the sao reimburse?

  • Justin: Yes.
  • Designers should check with their PM or Justin about reimbursements and if its okay, then the sao will pay them back.
  • (another addition to the SHOW packet?)



JUSTIN- Budget.

  • Do we ask for more money?
  • They only cut our telephone, which we don't use anyway.
  • Also, our plant ops for second semester.
  • We decide not to get angry unless it happens again next year.
  • Justin and Tess may go as for more dimmer for the fourth time?



HANNAH-
she's going to clean the green room and costume room again. Noble effort. She's taking Reese's dresser. Keep us posted.

TESS-
perhaps new members shoud always have the job of publicity. Until they get new jobs they can take over putting up posters etc all over campus. We still need to work out the kinks of this. . .

Everyone should bring in a wish list for next weeks meeting. Justin will bring in a budget update. Then we can decide what we need to buy.

the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Sarah Campen, Brian Christian, Ross Cowan, Adam Immerwahr, Alana Jacoby, Tess Lantos, Hannah Lewis, Todd Lipcon, Garland McQuinn, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Elliot Quick, Alex Rosenthal, Kaya Schmandt, Reese Smith, Justin Spiegel, and Emily Drumsta (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Tess, htmlized by garland.

minutes/05april24.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki