Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

24 October 2004



In attendance: Immer, Todd, Reese, Ross, Tess, Hannah, Maya, Drumsta, Bia, Justin, Joey (3rd slot). 3C2C - Reese will pick up sponges, etc. Strike

  • Strike starts at 9:30.
  • Running strike - Maya
  • Duvetyne sorting - Tess
  • Hot Room - Justin
  • Upspace/downstairs - Immer
  • Electrics/Sound - Todd
  • Props/office - Mikey, Hannah
  • Everyone else downstairs with Maya…
  • Pizza will be ordered for 10:30…

3rd Slot
New set design. Maya will look at it with Justin this week, before they start building. Maya will call up Firemarshall Bill. Tess will have Zara draft up a list of what she wants, and send it to Maya. When Maya has info, she will go talk to Bill… 1st slot second semester - Tabled… Can Mikey get posters going soon? Upspace

  • Contracts will be e-mailed out…
  • Speakers can be moved, but they're a bitch…
  • Letins/monitors:
    • Tuesday - 7:00 SOTG - Immer
    • Wednesday - Noon SOTG - Reese
    • Wednesday - 11:00 Slip - Tess
    • Thursday - 7:00 SOTG - Justin
    • Friday - 11:00 Sarah Goldstein - Immer
    • Friday - 6:00 SOTG - Drumsta
    • Friday - 7:30 SOTG - Emily
    • Saturday - 11:00 Sarah Goldstein - Maya
    • Saturday - 6:00 SOTG - Todd
    • Saturday - 7:30 SOTG - Bia
    • Sunday - 10:00am Sarah Goldstein - Maya
    • Sunday - 6:00 - Ross
    • Sunday 7:30 - Tess
    • Todd will phase out at 9:30
  • Liasons need to make sure their peeps show up at Sunday board meeting, and give Emily publicity info. Todd, talk to Shula. We'll make a checklist for liasons.

Grants - No new news. Some problems buying plumes and feathers. Emily Pudalov will get reimbursement for her feathers. Maybe we'll put out an advertisement recruiting more, we still have $325.

Momentum - We're not sure that there is need or desire for it right now. Should we push it to happen? Momentum dropped for now. Palimpsest - Nothing. Maya STILL owes wine. Downstairs hallway - 3 Options:

  1. Archival space
  2. Art gallery
  3. Director's gallery (for show pictures, etc)
  • Bia - Archival space is silly…
  • Drumsta - We could get a family portrait at target… Maybe for box.
  • Maya - Like's the idea of bringing other artists into the space. Pre-show thing is kinda cool?
  • Maybe we could have monthish slots for visual artists.
  • Todd - quotes.
  • Tess - Torn between the two. If director's do it before show, it is publicity.
  • People loved it for Into the Woods. Into independent art.
  • Immer - I could coordinate it.
  • Reese - We could use the hallway for art, and the part near the doors and box office for directors.
  • Tess - One other thing about independent art is that it takes a while to get your submissions.
  • Todd - Two concerns. We carry things through there. We'd need to be careful during strike.


  • Immer will be the gallery manager. We trust Emily to make a title.



Space Maintenance

  • Maya hasn't yet called in the broken light in the shop. She'll do that.
  • *Summer Programming - Nothing new. Business Todd - Speaker is still getting done. Immer and Todd installed a hot new light board. Set up light board training with Immer. Maya** - She thinks the ghost reappeared. She's giggling a lot. Also wearing pajamas. There was a wind in the dance space.

Todd: “That was the air conditioner.”
Maya's still talking about it. I don't think she heard him.

 \\


the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Ross Cowan, Emily Drumsta, Adam Immerwahr, Tess Lantos, Hannah Lewis, Todd Lipcon, Michael Perlman, Reese Smith, Justin Spiegel, Brian Christian (on leave), Garland McQuinn (on leave), and Blair Nelsen (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Immer, htmlized by todd.

minutes/04oct24.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki