Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

28 November 2004



In attendance: Justin, Reese, Maya, Immer, Jed (MF), Mikey, Ross Unnofficial pre-meeting business: Immer will talk to Phil about hanging stuff in the hallway, and then Reese will become Empty Space gal. Immer will take over Ricky-SAAB thing (student activities advisory board).

MF

  • They apologize about taking down the upstairs space rep plot. Immer got pissed, MF is sorry.
  • PW flooded tonight because grounds didn't clear the leaves in the handicapped entrance, so there were like 3 inches of standing water on the ramp, and it came inside. Immer was a hero in his own eyes (wielding a bucket). Facilities came two hours later. The staff used the MF rugs from Into the Woods to soak up water.


Maya: “Good to know that there's shit wrong with this building too.”

Yes. Better in the hallway then in the shop.

  • Jed says it is fine if we want to paint the walls during strike. Lauren Robbins and an MF board member will be at every performance.
  • Posters/tableslips questions - but Bia will work with MF later.
  • Immer has a secret friend crush on Jed. Not a sexual crush. But a friend crush.
  • Ooops, I tuned out and now they're talking about whether or not PW board members should usher.
    • Decision - PW board members WILL usher. One per show.
    • We'll come up with usher list over e-mail.
  • Some talk about James Lapine. Mikey drops some names. Jed picks them up.



1st Slot
Maya needs to be re-forwarded everything. She hasn't responded to anyone's e-mail. Proposals due on Tuesday. Immer tunes out again. Mikey will forward something to Maya… Tuesday is deadline for feedback. Bia just walked out. Is he upset? I'm not sure. Maybe he doesn't like that Maya's computer broke. Maybe he is bored. He's back. It seems there was some resolution. Mikey and Maya seem happy, but Maya seems to feel guilty about something. Hard to say, really. I guess it was about the mentoring. Anyway, I'm sure it will work out eventually… Don't feel guilty, Maya.

Maya: “Am I doing anything then?”
Mikey: “No.”

Two proposers we think.

Immer: “That's 100 per cent more than last time!”

2nd Slot - Bia is the mentor. He'll deal with it later.

Upstairs Space

  • Immer is grumpy because the rep plot got taken down. Let's all remember that we can almost always add stuff to the plot, so don't change the shit that's up there unless you are SURE you need to. It is a bitch to re-focus if we don't have to.
  • Maya is grumpy that she came at the wrong time to monitor last week. Let's make sure that we know when the shows are (I think that one is for Tess).



Space Maintenance

  • Light in the furniture room is still crappy cruddy yucky.
  • Something about doors. Something about keys. I don't know. I feel like maybe I'm too ADD to be a good secretary.



Empty Space - Bia wants to put stuff up for Sunday. Immer will figure out how to put it up without fucking up walls…

Tape - Reese called the tape people. Immer was unclear. Now she's set.

Vision - Still aim for the 9th. If you can't make it, e-mail scheduling czarina Immer and he'll let everyone know. Assume 10:00pm (but if we can move it earlier we will).

Painting during Strike - Reese thinks its a horrible idea. It will make strike start later. But is there another time to do it? Plan is VETOED.

Ross: “let's just jackson pollack it.”
Editorial note: This comment was Ross's ONLY contribution to the meeting today, so I thought it needed to be included…

Maya: Maya has been e-mailing Ricky and SAAAAAAHB, she says to read her e-mails - she feels lonely. Blair reads them - you should too.

Maya: “if we want to make modifications, we can.”

NEXT WEEK WE MEET AT NOON. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. Reese: “I will sit at my kitchen table at 11:30 with a list of PW board member's phone numbers and call everyone.”

Maya offers to help. I'm not sure she realizes that Reese was joking… Oh well, now we're counting on it. We can't wait to hear from you, Reese.

the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Ross Cowan, Emily Drumsta, Adam Immerwahr, Tess Lantos, Hannah Lewis, Todd Lipcon, Michael Perlman, Reese Smith, Justin Spiegel, Brian Christian (on leave), Garland McQuinn (on leave), and Blair Nelsen (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Immer, htmlized by todd.

minutes/04nov28.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki