Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

5 December 2004



In attendance: Immer, Mikey, Maya, Susie (upstairs space), Tess, Reese, Justin, Hannah, Drumsta, Aaron (1st slot), Benji (1st slot), Lauren (1st slot), Todd, Louisa Bukiet, Alix (strike/MF), Jesse (strike/MF), Ross, Dan (BUGS) Musical Forum

  • No business…
  • Strike
    • Running Strike - Ross
    • Shop - Maya
    • Costumes - Drumsta
    • Box office - Hannah
    • Upstairs Space - Immer (after shaving head and 'stache)
    • Props - Reese
    • Furniture - Bia
    • Electrics - Tess/Todd
    • Hot Room - Mikey/Reese
    • Booths/electrics - Justin
    • Strike at 10:45. Mikey will talk to cast.



1st Slot

  • Immer speaks…
  • Drumsta will put the audition info in the e-mail.
  • Let's make sure that the HM says it in the speech.
  • We talk to them about money and recs. Very nice. We're happy.
  • Does the musical director know he's on the proposal? Benji will investigate.



Upstairs Space - A bunch of stuff happening this week.

  • Susie is doing a show this weekend, BUGS is doing a show earlier this week.
  • Tuesday 5:00 - Todd BUGS
  • Wednesday morning - Tess will let in Susie during day.
  • Wednesday 5:00 - reese BUGS
  • Wednesday 11:00 - Drumsta SOT
  • Thursday 5:00 - Immer
  • Thursday MONITOR 7:30 - Maya
  • Saturday 6:00 - Ross
  • Saturday MONITOR - Tess
  • Sunday 6:00 - Reese
  • Sunday MONITOR - Justin



Dan is BUGS. Brown University Gilbert and Sullivan . They're having a musical study break. They wanted to ask if it is okay to have food in here. Tea and sandwiches. They are doing this to raise interest in possibly having a full-fledged show next term. E-mail Drumsta for blurbification. As far as lights are concerned. Light board will be back this afternoon.

Susie - Matt Leuders and her are doing a one-act. She's got questions. Can she get in the space before the show on Saturday. She wants to know if it is okay to use a couch. Yes.

2nd Slot

  • Bia - Reese is the only one proposing so far. Chris Shortsleeves might still be interested. Bia will make posters. Tess will get the req.



Empty Space - Someone besides Immer will talk to Phil. Ross will go talk to him. Reese will coordinate with Ross.

Tape
Tape drama: Reese has been calling and leaving messages. Yesterday she called for “shits and giggles” and less than a minute later someone calls her back from the “emergency line.” He was very grumpy. Reese is still on it. Production Advantage might be more normal.

Space Maintenance - They fixed the furniture room light and the door to the upstairs lounge. For once, everything works. New key for the window is coming ASAP.

Vision - Dec 9th.
This Thursday. 153 Williams. 10:00pm. Potluck bring food/drink. Either. Mostly drink. “lots of alchy” says Bia.

Summer Programming - Maya and Todd are meeting with Ricky on Tuesday. We set a lower limit.

Faunce Board of Governors and SCAC - Too much money for their own good. But there's a party on Dec 9th, if anyone wants to go.

Business

Jesse

  • Radial arm saw. The saw and the baseboard both don't work. Maya and Jesse will look at it during strike.
  • Question for 1st slot tech director.. It was a silly question.



Business

Can someone make sure that the SM for MF takes out the trash?

Todd - Is on getting new duvetyne… He will get a rec for $1,000 to the duv store…

Drumsta - “Don't put something fucked up in the minutes. Cause I will fucking end your life.” Vision - Reese will talk to Tess and get a 90 rec from social to pay for vision…

the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Ross Cowan, Emily Drumsta, Adam Immerwahr, Tess Lantos, Hannah Lewis, Todd Lipcon, Michael Perlman, Reese Smith, Justin Spiegel, Brian Christian (on leave), Garland McQuinn (on leave), and Blair Nelsen (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Immer, htmlized by todd.

minutes/04dec05.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki