Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

11 april 2004



Sorry, I forgot to take down who was present and not.

3rd slot

  • teching; looking very pretty.
  • Seating platforms monday at 11. (TODAY)
  • Ushering:
    • Friday: Vanessa, Tess
    • Sat @8: Jess, Bia
    • Sat @12: Emily, Maya
    • Sun: Rouse, Garland
    • Monday: Todd, Mikey P.
  • The first person will be the house manager and Immer will post a list of events on campus for hm to use. If not on the list, volunteer for a day!

Commencement:
Lots of proposers, maybe. they'r'e due Wednesday. Jess will keep us posted.

TF Green Update:
Doors will be changed soon. Upstairs space outer door still on LAD22 also.

1st slot:
Also lots of proposers it seems. Tess is meeting with them all week. Nothing new.

Upspace.

  • Good stuff all last week. Thanks and apologies to Garland. Silk screening was hot.
  • This week will be an easy week. Tess - slip of the tongue at 11 on tuesday.
  • Nothing else until May.
  • Alex Provan offered dates. Alex wants to get mid-week if possible. Maybe two dates, though he will get his second date after the calender is open to everyone.
  • offer Rebecca Schneider first-come? asked Immer. Board responded that she shouldn't get prefered status but give her a headsup of when the calender is available to book events and she can be one of the first.
  • Do we want to open all semester or only the first half? Immer responded that the calender didn't fill until half way through semester so he isn't worried about opening it all the way now.

Jobs

  • Web Design/Treasurer to replace Garland.
  • Tess treasurer? Anybody else interested? Talk to Garland.
  • Bia/Brian Web Design? Both talk to Garland.
  • Discuss the rest of jobs at a later meeting.

Wish Shopping List.

  • Vanessa- Sewing Machine around 200 dollars. Bullet-proof?
  • Adam and Todd- Sound items. 500 ft microphone cable, 200 ft speaker cable, repair of speaker, upspace mixer, cd player. Maybe 800 dollars.
  • Truss wont cost any more money.
  • Garland- Electrics room restocking. 200 dollars.
  • future projects- more duv? a really good video projector for a long-term goal. Rouse suggested that we have a dance/party fundraiser for the video projector.
  • We're all pleased that we might leave a little money for after these things are purchased.

Truss

  • Design uses current pieces. Yeah Adam and Gayle.
  • Tuesday 4.20 4-7.

Visitor:
Alice is proposing a performance art from a visual perspective GISP. She hopes to get time in the upstairs space. She'll be in contact with Immer.

Business:

  • Rouse to talk to Blair about chairs/tables/ piano.
  • Emily: Providence Art Project invitation.
  • Also, who will have card access to the building over the summer? Maya will try to get it for all of us.
  • Maya: Not going to be at the meeting for two weeks. Two new keys from Phil for new key policy.

Dade:

  • make note of early and late board members for contact sheets.
  • general body symposium pre-vision meeting each semester. Marked on the calender at the beginning of the year. 2 pm following weekly meeting.
  • Bozo should attend all production meetings and be active staff member. If board member can not fulfill this function, they shouldn't volunteer. Yeah!

C'est tout.

the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Brian Christian, Ross Cowan, Emily Drumsta, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Tess Lantos, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Todd Lipcon, Gayle Macdonald, Garland McQuinn, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Jessica Wilson and Reese Smith (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Tess, htmlized by garland.

minutes/04april11.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki