Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

26 oct 2003



Present: Gayle, Rouse, Vanessa, Maya, Matt, Garland, Blair, Perlman, Emily
(Adam in PA, Dov in rehearsal)

Visiting: Christy Gibson, Dade Veron (3rd slot PM), Wade, Luke, Patrick Sheehan, Tess Lantos, Anna Friedlander, Tara (SOTG)

New Member Applicants:
- Reese Smith (couldn't come today)
- Luke
- Patrick Sheehan
- Seth Perlow (will stop by ND strike; was out of town today)
- Christy Gibson
- Wade
- Jess Wilson
- Anna
- Tess Lantos
- Dan Bassicus (?)
- Ben Bright-Fishbein

Applications will be emailed to us Wednesday.

The Trial -
Bought screws. Perlman will reimburse them. ~$30

Dov
- Did someone take the SAO managing/scheduling the space job? Yes, Blair.
- Would like to switch to Sweet lumber. Let's see if we can set up an account.

New Directors -
We'll set up after the meeting.

BSR Concert = Thursday
We'll leave the ND lights up, but rerun the cables so they come from the DS through the booth, through the hall, to the Upspace. Maybe we can set that up Monday night after New Directors.
Monitors for Thursday:
7:30 - 9 (Set up) = Gayle, (Matt?) (Adam, would you be free?)
9 - 11 = Emily, Rouse
11 - 1 = Dov, Vanessa
There's a Trial design run that night at 7:30 pm. Matt will see if BSR could maybe start at 9:30 pm.

Matt will try to be more aware of the noise issue when scheduling the Upspace.

Dov has the electrician's number from Dave LaPlant. Hopefully he'll get the power in the Upspace hooked up before Thursday.

Matt - We're supposed to have wheelchair access, but someone came to the Ribboncutting and we couldn't accomadate them. That needs to be fixed. Also, we need LOCKS!

Upspace - Matt will begin scheduling it for next semester starting tomorrow (Monday) on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rouse - will go buy mops right after this meeting so we can mop the Upspace.

MOVING STUFF FROM BIGELOW 9 PM MONDAY
(If you can't come until 11 pm, come at 11 pm) We'll set up the costume racks, rerun the cable to the Upsapce, bring whatever fits in Rouse's car over from Bigelow and do some organizing.

Let's look for our long piece of DMX. Leeds?

Managing the Building = Blair
Let's write something up and have Phil O'Hara and Blair sign it.
- card access and key policy
- scheduling/managing the space policy
Subcommittee = Blair, Matt, Garland, Maya
Subcommittee is meeting Sunday at 11 pm.

Server - is working!
Garland will get the pw board email list and the pw list back. Also, the green book and web tickets. . .

BUSINESS Emily - our sign? She's going to talk to Phil and find out who to talk to. We're asking for money to replace it, permission to hang it on the side of the builidng visible from Hope St, and if they have the remnants of our sign, we want them back. Alumni gift!

Vending machine? Tabled.

Maya - our phones are set up the way we want them. PW: 3-2776

Tara - from Shakespeare on the Green. Typewriters? Vanessa says the Becker is getting rid of two. Also, she can talk to Jill Schlesinger.
Wants the benches.
Wants the same lighting.
Anika will send Blair a blurb for the email.
Friday and Saturday they will set up:
Performances Saturday and Sunday.
Monitors:
Saturday 8 pm = Matt
Sunday 8 pm = Maya

the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Emily Drumsta, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle Macdonald, Garland McQuinn, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse and Adam Immerwahr (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03oct26.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki