Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

13 october 2003



Present: Blair, Gayle, Garland, Dov, Matt, Michael, Vanessa, Adam

Visiting: Dade, Diana Jeffery, Ari

No Returns -
- We need a run crew!� 1-3 people are needed!
- Dov will hook up the monitor in the booth on Tuesday
- Tuesday 11 pm we will meet at Bigelow. Vanessa will ge the van key.� We'll move seating platforms over and set them up.
- We need glow tape, 3” screws, panel saw blades, and other perishables.� They're not urgent, but soon we should get all this stuff. People in charge of the shop?
- Wednesday noon, Blue Room tickets.� Gayle and Dov.� Blair will get reserve list.
- Tickets?� For this show, we will just number the programs.
- House Managing:
Friday 8 pm = Gayle, Griska, Garland
Saturday 8 pm = (Vanessa?)
Saturday 12 = Dov
Sunday 8 pm = Vanessa, Garland, Perlman
Monday 8 pm = Gayle, Griska

Maya, Emily, and Rouse - we need you to usher!!!� Twice if you can!� Email the board ASAP with which nights.

The Trial -
- Need a TD. Has some interested people. Maybe they can co-TD, with Maya and Ben mentoring. Important: they need to be responsible (and not let the responsibility fall on Maya and Ben.)
- Need an ME.

UCS - Opening Reception
Saturday, October 18th 3 - 5 pm
3:30 pm Ribbon-cutting ceremony
UCS will bring ceremonial stuff. (Dov - look for giant scissors.)
Griska is on top of food. (If he needs help, he'll ask UCS.)
Should the administration speak?� Should we invite them to speak?� Debate.
We should ask students from other student groups if they would like to speak.
Publicity - V will look for banner space. Michael will ask the SAO if they will give us money for copying. Matt will design a poster.� Matt - email it to Diana and Ari.
PW speakers = Matt and Vanessa (and Blair?)
UCS will get press involved.
Matt is the contact person.

We need to make the space presentable. (We will do that Tuesday night. If it needs more work, we'll schedule another night this week.)

New Directors -
Should we set up the truss? Adam will look into how to best configure the truss and if we can, we'll get it set up for ND.

PW Prom -
Blair's on top of the liquor license. We need a police officer outside. Next week we'll decide who will buy the alcohol, etc. Emily made a poster.� Let us know about postering. Invite alumni! (PWAM?)

Upspace -
Should Upspace people get card access? Keys? People who are in there just once don't need access. New Directors should get card access. Next week we should choose monitors for the BSR concert.

Dov will talk to LaPlant about rekeying our spaces.

There are special sound outlets in the booths. (Fire code)

BUSINESS

Adam - 1 speaker is busted. He will look into sending it back, getting it fixed.

1st slot decision meeting = November 15
Gayle = mentor
Proposals due November 12
Calendar tabled until next week.


the PW board is: Matt Biagini, Maya Bruhns, Emily Drumsta, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle Macdonald, Garland McQuinn, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse and Adam Immerwahr (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03oct13.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki