Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

11 may 2003



Present: Rebecca, Matt, Dov, Garland, Vanessa, Maya, Blair, Perlman, Immer, Jessie, Griska, Mac, Cari, Gayle, Seth, Emily

Visiting: Maria Goyannes, Alicia Wolcott

  • BBQ tomorrow (Tuesday) from 2 pm until forever behind 63 Governor!
  • Sunday, May 18 1 pm Last Board Meeting!

Maria and Alicia - wrote up an application asking to borrow some equipment (lighting and sound) for a production of Donna Dinovelli's play “The First Eff” at the Arcade this summer, performing August 1-3. Deb Sullivan = LD, Barbera Reo = PM.
We decided in favor of lending them whatever they want. We'll ask them for a $500 deposit. Rouse will be in touch with Alicia. Rouse and Garland will be the liasons to this project.

Rain Space for “Alice”?
Someone should monitor - Dov/Maya/Blair
Costumes? Will be piled behind the duv.
Jessie will lend the show a lab coat.

“Life Is A Dream”:
Mac can purchase 20 templates ($10 each) and enough template holders to (in addition with what we already have) be enough.
Set design was presented.

“Skriker”:
No PM there. Blair, as bozo, remind them that one of their PM's should come to PW meetings.

Server -
We'll move it to Bigelow. Blodgett will get in touch with CIS. Griska will help Gayle move it.
Garland should talk with Cari (at some point) about the web. . .

Playwrights -
Rehearsing this Thursday 2 - 4
Performing this weekend (Friday and Saturday at 8 pm?)
Jessie = liason
Let us know and we'll monitor/usher.

Moving Costumes from Cari's after this Sunday's meeting. People with cars (Jessie, Griska, Perlman, Mac, etc) bring them.

New Members meeting for next semester. We'll schedule it next semester.

BUSINESS

Cari -
* let's label “non-essential” board emails “ne” (so that those of us who only want to read those can delete the serious ones =))
* “Skriker” - Cari will personally talk with Erica about some feedback.
* Rouse will talk with Erica about directing in general.

Griska -
* Thank you for the speakers for Mark's project
* MCM film presentation wants to borrow the speakers on Thursday. Adam will get a deposit and take care of getting them there and back.

Jessie -
* extra PW speaker in Andrew's garage (from “West Side”)
* starting a coalition against cutting arts funding (she'll be emailing us)

Immer -
* will borrow the projection screen and then get it back to Joe Winter.

Maya -
* Took tools to Leeds.

Mac -
* As a contribution to the department for letting us have Leeds, let's give them our old Upspace dimmer board and take the one from Strassburg.

Seth -
* Wants names and emails of old board members and next year wants to start PWAM (PW Alumni Monthly). Seth will be the Alumni contact. Emily Drumsta will be the Board contact. We'll try to also bring alumni in once a month for workshops and lectures.

Blodgett -
* Cabaret tables belong to Becky Low. One seems to be missing. R+J (Jessie Lewis) might know where it is.

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Matt Biagini, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Emily Drumsta, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, Garland McQuinn, David Myers, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03may11.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki