Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

30 march 2003



Present: Griska, Gabe, Rouse, Vanessa, Garland, Cari, Blair, Mac, Jessie, Gayle, Perlman, David, Seth

PW Events This Week:

  • Wednesday, April 2nd 11 pm - Hang duv!
  • (Saturday, April 5th New Directors Subcommittee Decision Meeting)
  • Sunday, April 6th 1 pm PW Meeting

Decision Meetings This Semester:

  • Commencement slot - April 19th
  • New Members - April 20th
  • 1st slot - April 26th



* Garden - Wants MF projector. Gabe will get in touch with Didi/James. Griska could pick it up.
Board will hang duv. (Mac will make sure it's up to fire code). Wednesday, April 2 at 11 pm
Friday night, April 11th 1 am Strike
No HM Speech: print upcoming shows in program, ushers: yes, we can tell about fire exits etc. outside
Show will be 40 minutes - 1 hour * Off-site - Want to perform April 18 - 21: Unanimous yes
Want a dimmer pack; home-made pack, what kind of outlets do they have?
We should monitor, not usher
Will use money for publicity and elaborate programs
Script is 75% done.
Would be cool if they could have at least one non-overlapping show with Dance-o-Matic. * Dance-o-Matic -
Going well. Talented dancers.

* How to Love a Korean Woman -
Gayle will talk with Melissa and schedule a meeting for this week.

* New Directors - Need SM (PM)
Mac = lights
Dov = space man
people can propose the same play

Set: they get a table, three chairs and a desk
Props: they find them themselves

We need to make programs! Gayle = program * ADOCH -
Tuesday, April 22 11 pm - Jessie and Gabe will lead a workshop (dialects. . . or stage kissing?)
Wednesday, April 23 Activities Fair (probably 11:30 - 1:30) and an Open House, think about it, put it on your calendars. . .

* Commencement slot -
Alden
Lila
Seth
Biagini?

Vanessa = Poster
Gayle will meet with Laura and Karen

MF would like to perform “Chess” May 6th (day after New Directors) with the same lights and set. 4 pm and 8 pm

Griska will look into the cost of renting lights.

Playwrights? Actually interested?

* 1st slot
Mentor = Griska
Decision meeting = Saturday, April 26th
Blair = Poster

* New Members -
Decision meeting = April 20th
Mentors = Rouse and Perlman (and Seth if you need him)

* Calendar Subcommittee = Garland, Perlman, and Blair
They will bring us back three options at meeting after next.

BUSINESS

Cari - Shakespeare wants to borrow costumes.
Vanessa will be in charge of deposits. Cari will be in charge of opening up spaces.

Griska - Mark Domino would like to borrow 2 speakers and an amp in a month for an installation. Yes. We'd like a $100 deposit.

Jessie - let's remember to let people know when and where meetings are (sign on door, etc)

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, Garland McQuinn, David Myers, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03march30.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki