Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

23 february 2003



Present: Gayle, Seth, Jessie, Gabe, Garland, Immer, Vanessa, Perlman, Maya, Cari, Mac, Griska, Dov

Visiting: Spencer Collins, Briel Steinberg, Dade Veron, Shauna Edson, Erica Saleh, Nina Mamikunian, Allison Carter, Maythinee Washington

Spencer - brought us scripts. He needs an SM and a TD. Wondering about an RP screen: ask MF and ask Tim about the Valparaiso RP screens.

Erica, Nina and Allison - brought us a grant proposal. We'll get back to them next week.

2nd slot - Dade: Speakers making popping noises. Alden will get in contact with Griska if they continue.
89 seats in the house.
Program: include board members names and pw website
5 shows including a Saturday midnight show
BDH events listing: Vanessa will be in contact with Carla
Projector clicker thing is somewhere in the space.
Black slides? Ask Media Services.
(Change in Show Packet: Cast and crew reserves go to Cari by Tuesday evening). Dade should just tell Blodgett.
Shauna - needs some props. Jessie will bring her to props storage in the MF room.

Maya = Tickets

House Managing List:

  • Fri 8 - HM Cari, Garland, Dov
  • Sat 8 - HM Perlman, Blair, David
  • Sat 12 - HM Maya, Immer, Seth
  • Sun 8 - HM Jessie, Gabe, Gayle
  • Mon 8 - HM Mac, Vanessa, Griska

Offsite -
Yaniv - no
Paul Greenamyer - ?
Postering tomorrow (Monday): Main Campus - Jessie, Pembroke - Gayle
Repostering Tuesday: Cari and Maya will meet at SAO at noon.

Talk it up. . .

WITS - If no one but Ben applies, we can decide at our Sunday meeting.

3rd slot - want LD's and TD's
-Spencer
-Allison Geffner
-Thesy?
-Karola?

New Directors = Gabe
Subcommitteee: Cari, Dov, Perlman

Grants -
Cari, Jessie, Dov (and David?) will meet.
Grants proposals:
- David
- Erica, Nina and Allison
- Maythinee

Bigelow:
- Jessie will buy batteries.
- Mac will buy more cable.
- Maya and Gayle will build the ramp Monday at 4 pm
- Griska and Mac will get the sandwich board from the MF room
- Keys: Maya's on top of it. We need 18 new keys or a few more of what we have (Dean Forsberg knows how many he gave us)

Proposal Questions:
Gabe will email what we decided upon to the board.

Upping the budget - Tabled.

Business:

Gabe - won't be there on Saturday.

Seth - needs more donuts.

Maya = new Web Girl

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, Garland McQuinn, David Myers, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03feb23.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki