Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

18 february 2003



Present: Perlman, Jessie, Gabe, David, Seth, Maya, Cari, Mac, Vanessa, Dov, Garland, Gayle, Griska, Blair

Visiting: Dade, Blodgett, Alden

THIS WEEK AT PW: Wednesday (tomorrow) 11 pm - Seating Risers
Thursday - Painting (email Ben at Henry_Clarendon@brown.edu)
Thursday 4 pm - Cable-making (and helping Garland) party
Friday - Dark Day
Saturday Cable Making Party?
Sunday 1 pm Meeting in Bottega Lounge (Dido Wet Tech)
Sunday 4:30 pm Valparaiso strike Cable: Let's buy cable and connectors and make it ourselves.

Sandwich Board - Griska and Mac are on top of it.

Ramp - Maya, Gayle, Vanessa, etc are on top of it. It will happen this weekend.

3rd slot -
Dov:

  • Spencer Collins
  • Allison Geffner
  • Karola Kreitma
  • Seth Bockley
  • Mallory Cass

In need of lighting designers and TD's. (Emily Drumsta wants to ATD)

Proposal Guidelines -
Mac will bring in five proposed new stock questions and we'll vote on them next week.

Off-site -
Posters will be in the SAO tomorrow. Vanessa (and others?) will poster.
3rd slot and Grants posters will be copied (by Vanessa) and will also be in the SAO tomorrow.
Talk up off-site!

WITS -

  • Leah Mann
  • Ben Asriel
  • Rebecca Melsky

New Directors -
Subcommittee = Dov, Perlman, Gabe, Cari
Meet!

Keys - we need!
Maya = Key Girl. She'll go talk to Dean Inman. Jessie is giving up her key. Maya will be on call.
ADOCH - Mini evening workshop event - let's do it 11 pm - midnight. I assume it's Tuesday, April 22 but the date wasn't specified. The contact is Lauren_Bebry@brown.edu
We want to do it! Gabe and Gayle are in charge. We'll tell WITS we need that hour.

Lysistrata - Katherine Wasdin wrote a grant application for $69 for posters. We were unanimously in favor of it.

BUSINESS:

Maya - Brownbrokers wants to have their website on the PW server. Adam Green will talk to Blodgett.

Cari - Proposals in the Becker? Tabled.

Mac - Let's buy 10 screw gun batteries. $52.95 or so a piece. Jessie will get them from Home Depot.

Dov - MF keys? They get THE show key and they will also have Immer's and Dov's.

Perlman - Let's try to keep our good Mainstage-PW relationship and go to Valparaiso strike: Sunday 4:30 pm

Gabe - March 1st is our Off-site decision meeting and is the day of a large peace protest that he and others might wish to attend. Move the meeting? Tabled.

David - is owed Uhaul money. Perlman has the treasury box.

Grants -
David wants to apply (wants to make CD's and distribute all over College Hill so the performances will happen in their living rooms - call it something like “The Lost Tapes of Tyrol Thomas”) He will submit a proposal next week for money for CD's.

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, Garland McQuinn, David Myers, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03feb18.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki