Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

2 february 2003



Present: Vanessa, Gayle, Immer, Maya, Griska, Dov, David

Visiting: Dade Veron (Dido PM), Garland McQuinn (New Member applicant), Adam Green (chorus), Reese Smith (New member applicant), Blair Nelson (New member applicant)

Adam Green - there's a scheduling conflict with MF and the chorus concert this semster. Last semester, there was one between Brownbrokers, MF and Orchestra and jazz band.
More communication!
We make our fall calendar in April and will give it to him.
Chorus/orchestra makes their year calendar in May/June and will give it to us.

Dido - Staff will come next sunday.
Dade Veron = PM
Audition publicity = posters will be in the SAO Monday afternoon.
Vanessa and Gayle will poster Pembroke.
Immer will poster Main Campus.

Rouse - is going on leave for February.

Crave - Ushering:

  • Fri 8 pm : HM David, Gayle, Maya
  • Sat 8 pm : HM Griska, Vanessa
  • Sat 12 : HM Dov, Immer
  • Sun 8 pm : HM Gayle
  • Mon 8 pm : HM Vanessa

If you weren't at the meeting, please email me with when you'd like to usher!!! Lila Rose. . . ?

Immer will do tickets for Crave.

We blew out two dimmers. Dov will talk to Mac and Treehouse and order new ones.

Tuesday 9:30 pm - Gayle and Vanessa will safety pin duv. (Griska will buy safety pins.)
Wednesday 9:30 pm (or 11 pm - come when you can) - Clean up the space and brace seating platforms

Maya and Dov will also be in every day at 11 pm, so come by and help them out.

We will open the house at 7:15 or 7:30 pm on show nights. Two ushers should be plenty but three are fine, also.

Cari should let HM's know how she wants the HM speech.

Vanessa - needs a slogan for Crave for the Daily Jolt.

the ATD's for Crave will poster. Off-site - April 11th - 14th
Decision Meeting - March 1st
David would like to be the mentor, bozo and the board member who reserves space for the passed off-site proposal. Let's advertise sooner. (Have 2 posters, 1 set a week later than the other)
David will write up 2-3 sentences that we can put in the email and on the poster.
He's like a subcommittee: Rouse will when she's back, Immer's interested. . . I think Cari and Jessie expressed interest in the past. . . just let David know.
Technical advisor = Griska
Budget. . . ? Rent? Transportation?
We could maybe split donations with the space we're in.
David will make posters.
If you have any inspirational ideas, let David know.
Talk Off-site up!!! Week in the Space = April 21st - 28th
New Directors (Dov) = April 28 - May 5

Encourage Ben Asriel to apply for Week in the Space. If you're interested in his project, talk to him personally, not as a board member.

Sign - We could paint a sandwich board.
Immer will talk to S+B. Dov will talk to MF.
Gayle will paint the sign.
Sue Price would be the one to tell us if we could put a sign in the ground.

Scott Franco's independent artist's groups might be interested in grants. Rouse will talk to him.

Immer will make Grants Posters.

Keys - Griska will get 2 duplicate keys. (for Ezra and Ben). James's key can go to someone on the board who doesn't have one.

Maya = Key Girl (since Gabe's on leave)

BUSINESS:

Vanessa - has reserved Daily Jolt ads. $124

Griska - Big box of par lenses, compressor and another box all last seen in Leeds at WSS. Talk to Tim.

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, David Myers, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03feb02.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki