Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

6 april 2003



Present: Gayle, Blair, Gabe, Maya, Immer, Mac, Cari, Perlman, Vanessa, Jessie, Seth, Griska, David

Visiting: Emily Drumsta, Thomas Beatty, Joey, Emily

Ushering for Garden:

  • Wednesday 8 pm: Cari
  • Thursday 8 pm: Gayle, Seth
  • Thursday 10:30 pm: Mac, Maya
  • Friday 8 pm: Jessie, David
  • Friday midnight: Immer, Vanessa, Blair, Perlman

Gabe will email Joe what needs to be in the program: upcoming events, website, karma box, board members, proposing

STRIKE Run Strike = Mac
Beer and Costumes = Cari and Jessie
Office = Perlman
Shop = Maya
Sound Alcove = Griska
Bathroom = Gayle
Dumpster = Seth

Wait - did we figure out the dumpster situation?

Bring Leathermans, knives etc to Strike. Dance-0-Matic - going well

Off-site - ?

Thomas - would like to do 2-5 Playwrighting Capstone readings in Bigelow the week before Commencement. Perform May 16-19. They could come in on the 7th.
They would keep the 3/4 thrust from New Directors. Would like a few lights. Maybe a board op.
They will apply for a grant for money for posters.
and. . . Kicking and Screaming is starting its season!

Emily - is looking for someone interested in directing her reading.

Joey - would like to borrow lights this week April 8 - 10. Board said yes. 10 old lgihts. Griska will talk with him about which lights and set a deposit.

Emily Drumsta - looking for suggestions for a short play for New Directors. She should email Immer and Jessie who have suggestions.

WITS - needs a stage manager: Caroline Merighi or Benj Kamm. Maya = TD

New Directors - Jaime Green, Emily Drumsta, Spencer Collins, Reese Smith, Dana Kroplick

Tuesday night 7 pm - Old Directors Workshop, Seth and Cari (and Maria) and others

Audtions - Mon 4/14 and Tues 4/15
Casting board = 5 directors, Cari, Gabe
Run auditions = SM
Worried about being short on actors. . .
Talk it up!
Commitment: 2 weeks, 21st - 16th 7 - 11 pm, some flexibility in second week
Gabe will reserve audition space and make the poster.

Lights for Commencement -
Griska called. $10 a light per week = maybe $2000
Rent lights?
Use our lights?
Rent some lights?
Do they deliver for free?
Griska will call High Output and see if they deliver.

11 pm Friday, April 18th = Lila Rose's commencement interview

1st slot - talk it up!

New Members - have heard that Emily Drumsta, Dana Kroplick and Briel Steinberg are applying.
Decision meeting: Sunday April 20th 9 am - 12:30. Additional meeting if neccessary.

Jablonski - we will insist on having Bigelow definitely for first slot and for at least one month after renovations on TF Green are ACTUALLY finished.

BUSINESS:

Perlman - next year we'll need a Scheduling Person who will meet one a week with Phil O'Hara. (Decide that when we decide jobs.)

Mac - let's lend Laura Smith our piano for “Oh Coward”, after “Chess”, charge them how the cost of moving it to Leeds and from Leeds to TF Green.

Jessie - there's dirty graffitti in TF Green. . . construction workers. . .

Immer - Back from leave! But will be missing a lot this coming month. . .

Gabe - What's offsite called? “Constellation.”

Immer - New Plays Festival wants to borrow some props from PW. He will make a list of what he takes.

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Gayle MacDonald, Garland McQuinn, David Myers, Blair Nelsen, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, Liz Drew (on leave), and Michael Linden (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/03april06.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki