Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

15 september 2002



Present: Gayle, Gabe, Immer, Jessie, Dov, Mac, David, Perlman, Cari, Griska, Seth, Linden

Visiting: Thesy Surface, Anne Stubblefield

Thesy and Anna would like to produce “Four Dogs and a Bone” upstairs-space style and would like suggestions for a space, and would like to apply for a grant to pay for rights and ask to borrow some props/lights. We will make a grant form and email it to them.

Would PW board like to house manage “upstairs space shows” this year?

Equus:

House Managing and Ushering:
-Thursday 8 pm - HM Cari, Usher: David, Dov, (Perlman)
-Friday 8 pm - HM Seth, Usher: Cari, Immer, (Perlman)
-Saturday 8 pm - HM Gabe, Usher: Immer, Perlman
-Saturday midnight - HM Dov, Usher: Cari, Perlman
-Sunday 8 pm - HM Griska, Usher: Gabe, Gayle
-Monday 8 pm - HM Perlman, Usher: Griska, Immer

Wednesday, Blue Room tickets, noon - Dov and Gayle
Perlman is making tickets

We will help clean up the Upspace and shop and help Garland hang duvetine sometime this week.

Email Linden your room stuff by tomorrow dinnertime.

Bigelow Technical meeting: Tuesday 1:30 pm in Bigelow; Linden, Mac, Griska and Dov

Mac and Dov will be on top of petitioning (or delegating) to UFB for money.

2nd slot - Decision meeting this Saturday 9 am
9 am - Questions
Interviews:
9:30
10:10
10:50
11:30

There are a lot of plays to read; they will be in the inner office Tuesday.

Mentoring proposals: Seth will talk to Immer. Cari will email Alden.

Party Manager training: Friday at 3 pm
Dov, Mac, Michael, Cari, Griska

Strike schedule will be created next Sunday.

Michael is making the New Members poster.

David is making the off-site posters. Dov is the mentor.

Dov's research: High Output told Dov what we need.

Server: Not going well. More problems than we think. Something is physically wrong. pw@brown.edu Cari will need money.

Archiving: tabled.

Goodbye Party: Midnight show, ceremony, alcohol. Could we include “letting the space know we're there.”? yes. Dov wants to auction himself off. Cari will be letting us know.
9 - 9:20 Welcome
9:20 - 10:15 Midnight show
10:15 Cermony, tour of space. contest for best story about something that happens in shop, furniture room, etc.

Grants subcommittee will convene soon.
We need to ask how much we want to have to give away. (our secret account is doing well. supplies has $2025, $500 pulleys. do we want a ceiling? Let's spend no more than $500, use no more than $200 on anything. Maybe publicize it on all posters.

Gabe's workshops: 2 inquiries, 1 submission. Deadline of tomorrow pushed back to Wednesday. If people want to be more involved, tell Gabe.

Adam has groundplans.

Jessie: If anyone wants to bring furniture, tell Jessie.

Momentum - can this be a board-sponsored event? Maybe more of a group before we decide. Email - what is policy for advertising? We don't send it to Immer.

David is the New Members contact.



PW is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Cari Cymanski, Liz Drew, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Michael Linden, Gayle MacDonald, David Myers, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse and Mac Vaughey.

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/02sep15.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki