Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

3 november 2003



Present: Gayle, Vanessa, Immer, Maya, Griska, Linden, Jessie, Gabe, Perlman, Dov

3rd slot - Going fine.

MF - would like to have a cabaret in T. Bigs on November 11th.

Upspace/ T. Bigs - no film got made in the upspace.

At the BSR concert, someone threw up in the electrics room. Dov will call someone to get it cleaned up.

Slip of the Tongue is holding their workshops in the upspace: Sundays at 4 and Tuesdays at 11 pm.

Hellweek subcommittee - made a list of what needs get to done, set dates for each, came up with workforce estimates

Dov - let's make an effort that the entire theater community will be ready for that week.

Immer will recreate the sandbox email list.

Let's make sure classes like TA 3 know; announce in all theater classes.

Send out a Special Alert Email.

Moving Subcommittee - Griska - they talked to Treehouse: probably the trussing, jacks and dimmers will cost about $13,000. Mac is writing a proposal to UFB. We haven't heard about the electricity yet.

Tuesday at 2 pm they'll meet with the Treehouse guy and schedule a load-in (for the beginning of next semester)

Linden - got an email from Dean J. Is hoping Mac is on that.

Griska suggested we start building stress skins next weekend. Mac came by at the end of the meeting and said he is no longer sure that stress skins are the way to go and we need to hold off on that. So, we're NOT meeting this Friday at 4 pm to build in T. Bigs. Calendar - Tabled until next week when the whole board is there. Linden will email us some potential calendars. Feel free to create and alternative and bring that. Exactly what we do (in terms of slots, playwrighting workshop, new directors, off-site, etc is also up for discussion.)

1st slot proposal mentor = David (?) You weren't there so we nominated you
Encourage proposers to get us copies of the scripts as soon as they can so we don't have so much reading to do during Hellweek.
1st slot decision meeting = Saturday, November 23
Proposals due: Thursday, November 21
Proposals due to mentor: Tuesday, November 19

Decided to have two new members meetings next semester. The first one will be: Saturday, February 8th at 10 am.

Party - Cari please email us right away so we can publicize/help you.

Gabe - would really like us to do a midnight show in the space. He will plan a Midnight Show for the Saturday of Endgame, November 16th. So that we don't injure Immer's set, it will happen in the upspace.

Server - Cari?

Jessie - Furniture Room: it would be nice if we didn't put the “2 out of 4” desk in Deep Storage. We need to box up props.
Monday, November 11th anytime 1 pm - 7 pm Maya or Jessie will be in the furniture room organizing the boxing of props. Come when you can!

Linden - saw a stove on the street - let's get it.

Immer will email Sam Posner so he can have the old mixing board if he wants it; if not, we'll throw it out.

Perlman wants to set up the office in T. Bigs. Wants to set up a library in the green room when we get it.
PW Library Subcommittee = Perlman, Dov

Computers - donate them or make them props.

Next week's meeting is at 1 pm. We will discuss the calendar. Very important that everyone comes. Let me know if you have a conflict.

Movers will take the flats from the inner shop.

Sunday, November 10th: 1 pm Meeting (Calendar!)
Monday, November 11th: 1 - 7 Box props
Get theater community ready for Hell Week!

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Michael Linden, Gayle MacDonald, David Myers, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, and Liz Drew (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/02nov03.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki