Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

10 feb 2002



Attendence: Rachael, Sam, Jessie, Alex, Neil, Seth, Dov, Mac, Zina, Sarah, Cari, Gayle, Lila, Rebecca, Gabe

Blades update: (Dov) Still need TD and ME. We�ll do this as a board. Dov will order lumber. Use long weekend to build it. Neil/Seth/Sam=TD. Gayle/Cari=ME. Everything else going ok. Jerome and Eli have been remarkably accommodating and easy to work with�yay! Maybe 4th slot shouldn�t be passed without a full staff so that the board doesn�t have to be a TD/ME again?

Upstairs Update: (Seth) Friday and Saturday 8-12 a step squad will be rehearsing�Mac will let them in. Sunday Natalie will be doing rock show. 8-9.30 Millers will monitor, 9.30-11 Alex and Rebecca will monitor.

Dimmers: (Sam) Building is scheduled for renovation within 2 years. New plan, just spend money on new instruments? Or, just replace (not upgrade) dimmers? Or, ask them to give us the money when the renovation happens? OR, replace the one that is most messed up�yes�maybe the cards are modular�

4th Slot: Lots of vaguely interested folks, also, Leah Mann, Ann Reily, Ben Sugar, Liz Parrot. Dov=�bermentor, Gayle=Leah, Rebecca=Ben, Sam=Ann, Lila-Liz.

Business:

Adam Immerwahr: Grad playwright theater has no shop. ( and not much else either, for that matter) Alicia Wollcot is designing for Maria�s �Kid Simple� and needs a place to build a desk around Feb 19-28th. Can she use PW's shop? Yup.

Mac: Tool theft. Router, tape measure, drummel, screw bits, all gone. We should file a report with Police & Security�Dov will do that. DON�T PROP DOORS. EVER. Sam will make a sign for inside of upstairs space doors explaining this. Glass doors behind shop must be kept locked. SM and TDs must be vigilant about this. Windows in Hot Room need bars�the university should give them to us. Put padlocks on Job box,Hot room, and inner shop. Sam will get the padlocks and 20 keys.

Rachael: Would like a publicity lackey. Rebecca will do it.

Sam: Speaker is fine now.

Lila: is writing thesis/independent study with Paula Vogel, so if she�s around less, that�s why.

Gabe: Concerns about production managing. Should we have a forum on how to do it?

Dov: PM situation is a problem. Make it clear to PMs, it�s not a sign of weakness to communicate with the bozo and the board.

Sarah: We love you!!!

Gayle&Cari: will organize the retreat

PW is: Alex Aixala, Neil Alger, Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Cari Cymanski, Sarah DiGregorio, Gabe Kahane, Lila Rose Kaplan, Sam Kusnetz, Gayle MacDonald, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Rachael Miller, Zina Miller, David Myers, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey and Liz Drew (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Rebecca Rouse?, htmlized by garland.

minutes/02feb10.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki