Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

15 december 2002



Present: Gayle, Maya, Griska, Mac, Perlman, Vanessa, Seth, Cari, Jessie, Immer, Dov, David

1st slot - Meetings have been happening. The set has been revised and is hot. (Reminder: make a place for the stage manager)
Briel is home and has mono but is doing better. Gayle and Immer will take care of what needs to get done here.
Remind all proposers to create a place for the stage manager in set design.
“Crave” has a hot cast! 2nd slot - Karola - her own adaptation of “The Physicist”
Yaniv
Lucy Boyle
Thesy
Rebecca Melsky?
Emily Young?

Yaniv is looking for writers, a dramaturg, a PM
Thesy is looking for a set designer.

Decision meeting will be set next semester. Green Book - Jeff & Cari will maybe create something online over break. Gayle & Immer will make a list (and check with people). (Maya can help too.)

New Members -
Rise, Garland, Annabelle, Ryan O'Grady
BE PROACTIVE!!!

Platforms in Stuart - let's pick them up and bring them back tomorrow.

Costume racks - Some costumes are in Cari's house.
Could we put some costumes in Deep Storage?
We can make pipe trees or racks and put them in the office or alcove.
We could pile them up.
Put them in the basement of 63 Gov.

Costumes, for now, will be put on pipe racks in the office. Hopefully they can live there. (Use lumber not boom bases) We can look for a space. (possibly 63 Gov) Storage - Mac - met with Ed Bishop
Basements are dirty, full of stuff, washer and dryer, no way to lock it up.
There is one small useful room - heated and carpeted; that could maybe fit all the lights

Longterm Storage of Lights -
Old Altmans could maybe be put in Deep Storage. (Dave LaPlant)
Hang on truss?
Let's put half of them in the office (with the costumes) and half on the truss.

When we put up seating platforms, the couches will take their place in the alcove.

Piano?!

Misc. Theater Supplies Alcove -
Organize!!! shelves. . . (use benches?) cinder blocks. . .
Maya is in charge. Wood will arrive 9 am on Monday.

Everyone will come on Monday for as much time as they can: at 9 am Cari, David, Vanessa, Perlman, Mac, Jessie and Griska will be there.

Grants -
David will write up the Miranda Rights.

Jobs List - Tabled.

Phone - Dov emailed Sue Price. We'll see what happens.

Res Life - Everyone please steal curtain hangers!

Immer = Duv man

Cari - Everyone please bring her old KEYS you don't need

Business:

Perlman - Linden went on leave and said two things:
1. We take ourselves too seriously.
2. Linden felt he was taken on the board to perform a fucntion and he has performed that function and is no longer as valuable.

We discussed the concern of board members not feeling as respected as others. Jessie - let's listen to each other more.

David - lost a CD: “Billy Bragg: Back to Basics” - has anyone seen it?
- will have a reading of a new play of his on Tuesday afternoon maybe 2 - 4. . . come by!

Immer -
Will get back to us about UCAC. Cari and Gayle are our reps.

Dov -
We discussed the role of the treasurer and our trust in and support of him.

Last meeting of the semester. . .

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Michael Linden, Gayle MacDonald, David Myers, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, and Liz Drew (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/02dec15.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki