Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

1 december 2002



Present: Cari, Mac, Vanessa, Gayle, Seth, David, Griska, Immer, Jessie, Perlman, Maya

Visiting: James, Briel

1st slot -
We need to clean T Bigs.

“Crave” will conjoin auditions with “Valpariso.” No one from “6 Characters” can be in “Crave.”

2nd slot -
Vanessa made posters. She'll copy them.
Proposals are due January 28th.
Exact date of decision meeting (right now “Crave” dry tech) TABLED.
Seth = mentor
Some guy proposing “Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll” somehow related to Quakers. David will email Seth the proposal guidelines.

Immer will email lists of designers.

Karola is also probably reproposing.

Jessie: let's send emails to folks asking them to propose.

Perlman: Rejected MF proposals could propose for 2nd slot.

James/MF:
PW stuff needs to get out of Leeds at strike. PW board will go to WSS strike next Monday!

New Members -
Email people who you think should apply.

Postering:
Cari and Briel will poster everything everywhere. (crave/2nd slot/new members)
Setting up T Bigs -
Dov - get us a space!
Mac - needs someone to take over the floor. Griska will be responsible.

MAC - SEND A LIST TO THE SAO OF OUR MEMBERS!

Perlman = treasurer

Mac - Diane at the SAO (wink) won't close accounts until we're done withe the floor etc, at the end of finals.

Griska - will come up with a timeline for us and we will lay the floor.

Mac - keys: check out a key to Bigelow from Dean Forsberg (Reslife - Wayland). You can keep it until they change the locks.

Immer = new key guy for next semester

Mac - Treehouse
Triangular truss + dimmer pack = $15,000

Lifting the truss at some point (end of this semester/early next semester) will take about 12 people and take an afternoon. Better sooner than later.

Storage space: we need to move stuff.

Dov - when can we get into the storage space?

Gayle: Start thinking about creating a Proposal Workshop for early next semester.

David: hates Uhauls. Not really. When we find out from Dov about the storage space, we'll know when to rent the Uhaul and transport our costumes, etc.

Grants: David and Immer will talk.

the PW board is: Jessie Austrian, Seth Bockley, Maya Bruhns, Cari Cymanski, Vanessa Gonzalez, Adam Griska, Adam Immerwahr, Gabe Kahane, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Michael Linden, Gayle MacDonald, David Myers, Michael Perlman, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey, and Liz Drew (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Gayle, htmlized by garland.

minutes/02dec01.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki