Skip Navigation
 

"Production Workshop Minutes"

9 september 2001



Attendance: Alex, Zina, Sam, Lila, Sarah, Dov, Seth, Rachael, Neil, David, Mac, Rebecca

1st slot update-Alex: Made about $150 at the Gate which will probably go toward slides and media. Still under budget so far. Floor is painted and looking hot. Can board maybe help next week with seating platforms? Hand schedule will be coming up-alert interested freshmen.

Board Members: fill out a schedule card from the registrar and put it in the outer office.

2nd slot update-Neil: Michael's proposal is pretty much done, Paul is still getting his staff together. We get the proposals Wednesday and the decision meeting is 9/15. Sarah and Seth will not be able to attend. Come at 9am, interviews will be at 9.30 and 10.00.

Upstairs Space-David: Michael Linden rehearses this week for a Saturday night performance of 2 John Guare plays. Paul Greenamayer wants to do Oleanna 9.27-29 but NEEDS to get the rights. This Thursday 11.10 Palimpsest meeting. David will write up the new policies we discussed regarding booking the space and they will be online.

A Day in the Space for Grads-Neil: May take place this coming Monday, let's discuss more next meeting.

3c2c Report: Mac will email to Lila the paragraph explaining 3c2c so that it can be put in the email. Max Gitlin may be able to DJ for us once we give him the particulars. Zina will contact another DJ as well. The fundraiser will be Friday night and the Sunday performance will be a 3pm Matinee. Let's have a meeting about 3c2c specifically.

Mac's big projects: Mac will find out how much gel and flat file will cost. Also he will find out about fixing the box office phone.

Workshops-Sarah: There wasn't a huge response to the workshops. Will go ahead with audition workshop and may try to find someone else to run voice workshop who doesn't need to be paid for it.

Paint Room-Alex: To be bought: brushes, roller covers, brush spinner, trays, 5 in 1

Tickets: Seth and Sarah

Business:
Mac: Let's do more group staffing. He will find out how possible this is-what the open dates are.

Lila: Grant applications due October 15, Seth is the contact person.

PW is: Alex Aixala, Neil Alger, Seth Bockley, Sarah DiGregorio, Lila Rose Kaplan, Sam Kusnetz, Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, Rachael Miller, Zina Miller, David Myers, Rebecca Rouse, Mac Vaughey and Liz Drew (on leave).

Word.


Back to the minutes | Back to the PW homepage

Taken by Rouse, htmlized by sam

minutes/01sep09.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/21 02:00 (external edit)
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Run by Debian Driven by DokuWiki